App Giveaway: GarageBand for iPhone and iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

borobius

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
At 13 Muddy Waters and Howlin Wolf changed my world. I?ve been a drummer ever since (I know they are not drummers but their music drove me to it)

thedark722

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I was a courier for a small commercial film company in NYC about 20 years ago and was on a run near times square. I was listening to the intro solo for Fade to Black by Metallica and decided, right then and there, that I wanted to play the guitar...I immediately walked into Sam Ash and bought my first guitar, a chinese made Fender Strat, on the cheap. I've been in love with writing and recording music ever since. Played in 3 different bands in NY, moved to Canada about 10 years ago and still write and record music whenever I can. I just bought an iPad 2 and never thought to really use it for recording. Would love this.

Thanks for the chance...your contests rock.

DrNecessitor

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Gene Krupa. When I heard his playing on the live version of "Sing Sing Sing" from Benny Goodman's Carnegie Hall concert I knew I wanted to be a drummer.

dave10425

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
The big hair bands in my era encourage me to learn guitar

Click to view quoted image

Last week, Apple's GarageBand was updated to be a universal application for iPhone and iPad. Also last week, TiPb introduced our new Music, DJ, and Jamming Forum. In celebration of these two event, TiPb is gifting 5 copies of GarageBand for iPhone and iPad!

For a chance to win, all you need to do is tell us which artist inspired you most to get into music.

Ready, set... GO!

$4.99 - [[URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/garageband/id408709785?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]App Store link[/URL]]

Big hair bands like Guns n Roes, Twisted sister

jdoo2100

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
For me it is Kanye West. He made me want to get into music production as a hobby. Love the talent he exudes when laying down a track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2