Unfortunately for me, I don't have an iPad and I recently got GarageBand for the iPhone and its been working quite nicely. I'm interested to know, do any of you have GB for iPhone & iPad? How do the two apps stack up? Feature differences? Do you think apple did a good job shrinking it down from iPad to iPhone?
    11-06-2011 01:00 AM
    Would also love to know. No one here who can answer this?
    02-17-2012 04:22 AM
    i think the only difference is that the screen size and some features i guess?
    04-19-2012 02:06 PM
    Unfortunately for me, I don't have an iPad and I recently got GarageBand for the iPhone and its been working quite nicely. I'm interested to know, do any of you have GB for iPhone & iPad? How do the two apps stack up? Feature differences? Do you think apple did a good job shrinking it down from iPad to iPhone?
    I have GarageBand for both my iPhone and iPad. I recently deleted it off of my iPhone because I don't use it, however, it is still on my iPad. My kids love it. They connect it to my surround sound and have a blast creating music, we um, noise...lol. Anyway, I didn't notice a difference between the iPhone and iPad version.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    04-19-2012 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD