Looking for Apple friends

Reciprocal

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Okay. I know that sounds terrible and desperate, but its pretty much how I feel these days. All of the people I hang out with are staunch Android users who don't want to hear anything Apple. This makes it difficult for an iPhone user like me to find any common ground for tech related discussions. They ignore the fact that their phones reset themselves, Force Close on the their text apps, and have low battery life while still maintaining the mindset that "Apple is corporate BS and iPhone is crap"

At this point, I would much rather hang out and drink/play games/cruise the streets with other people who either are neutral or partial to Apple. One could say that makes me a fanboy who only wants to associate with other Apple lovers (its true), but either way, I can't stand the Android lovers anymore.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you're choosing who you hang out with based on the type of cell phone they use...may i suggest stepping away from the computer and perhaps getting out more? This thread is kind of pitiful...no offense. :eek:

Reciprocal

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
If you're choosing who you hang out with based on the type of cell phone they use...may i suggest stepping away from the computer and perhaps getting out more? This thread is kind of pitiful...no offense. :eek:

Do you work a full schedule and pay bills like I do? If so you should understand that free time is not something that can be found easily. And for most of that time, I'm talking with friends about the latest things going on in life. Half of that is work, and the other half is tech.

You can find my problem pathetic, it doesn't really bother me much, but knowing that someone like you who freely spits on someone's post is here does kinda bring my opinion of this site down a bit.

Reactions: phreddyl

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Do you work a full schedule and pay bills like I do? If so you should understand that free time is not something that can be found easily. And for most of that time, I'm talking with friends about the latest things going on in life. Half of that is work, and the other half is tech.

You can find my problem pathetic, it doesn't really bother me much, but knowing that someone like you who freely spits on someone's post is here does kinda bring my opinion of this site down a bit.

I never called your problem pathetic, i called it pitiful...and honestly, my point remains the same to you, if you base your social circles around what kind of phone each of them use, and discriminate/attract based on that, you should probably reassess that approach.

But hey man, if it works for you...its all good, I'm just one opinion in a sea of worthless opinions.

As far as your initial question...yes, i work a full schedule, with quite a bit of overtime...i also go to school part time, pay bills and enjoy the pleasures of balancing a house hold and keeping a wife happy. Before we delve too far into the basics of being an adult...may i ask, what difference does it make? I find free time everywhere, it's out there, it's all about time management...some of us can do it, others can't. But we aren't here for life lessons...and don't take things so personally...this is the internet after all, spitting on threads is part of life online, lol...especially when it involves asking for friends because your Android buddies are being bullies... :eek:

Reciprocal

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I never called your problem pathetic, i called it pitiful...and honestly, my point remains the same to you, if you base your social circles around what kind of phone each of them use, and discriminate/attract based on that, you should probably reassess that approach.

But hey man, if it works for you...its all good, I'm just one opinion in a sea of worthless opinions.

As far as your initial question...yes, i work a full schedule, with quite a bit of overtime...i also go to school part time, pay bills and enjoy the pleasures of balancing a house hold and keeping a wife happy. Before we delve too far into the basics of being an adult...may i ask, what difference does it make? I find free time everywhere, it's out there, it's all about time management...some of us can do it, others can't. But we aren't here for life lessons...and don't take things so personally...this is the internet after all, spitting on threads is part of life online, lol...especially when it involves asking for friends because your Android buddies are being bullies... :eek:

I see you do have your whole situations all figured out. that's actually really cool. I'm still in the middle of dealing with new job changes, bills, and trying to make my life goals a reality. Now that I think more about my needs, I guess I'm not so much looking for a whole new group of friends, but more just people with my same interests. When I'm not working, I'm working on music, so time is not something that comes around very often. pretty much the only time I have is the weekend when I play games with my normal group of friends. but again, they have none of the same interests as me. we've known each other for over a decade and have our own likes now. I like making music and messing with my iPhone. they like PS3 and D&D. pretty different.

I will get my priorities straight and find peers that share my interests to talk with and maybe hang out with some time.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods