It was hosted by Jamie & Adam from Mythbusters. What a great tribute to Steve Jobs!!!

It's on again at 1am Eastern.

Stay hungry, stay foolish. ~ RIP Steve Jobs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    10-16-2011 09:50 PM
    I loved it, but everything seemed a little rushed. like they should have stretched the whole thing to a full length documentary instead of a made-for-tv feature, but I'm sure there will be another one soon enough.
    10-17-2011 01:30 AM
    I loved it, but everything seemed a little rushed. like they should have stretched the whole thing to a full length documentary instead of a made-for-tv feature, but I'm sure there will be another one soon enough.
    I agree with you. I think they wanted to get it out ASAP to soak up the ratings the best they could. But it was worth watching regardless.
    10-17-2011 10:51 AM
    i only catched the last 15 minutes of it. hoping they show it again sometime this week
    10-17-2011 12:51 PM
    It touched on all the i-Products...and left out everything else except a brief chat about his early time with PC's. I enjoyed watching it, but really felt they missed A LOT, especially not mentioning MacBooks at all. Overall it was a very commercialized "doco", and rushed is a very good term to use indeed.
    10-27-2011 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD