Giving Away an iPhone 4S! :)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
So, as some of you may know, I recently launched a new app called PayCal. This app was my baby, it's the first App I've launched that I created and conceptualized myself, and my business partner Jim developed it.

In order to celebrate the launch of PayCal, we are giving away an unlocked, 32GB iPhone 4S, in your choice of colour!

All you have to do is just re-tweet this tweet on your twitter account:
Click here to go to the tweet!

... And follow us on twitter! :)

That's it!

After about a month or so, we are going to look at all of the people who tweeted this message (feel free to re-tweet it a limit of once per day for a better chance to win!!!), and we'll randomly select the winner. We will then contact you via DM on Twitter if you win, so you must be following us! (@OishiiApps)

Best of luck, and happy tweeting! :)

Last edited:

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Following and re-tweeted. Your app looks really cool! I'm a part-time worker at two different jobs, so I can see it coming in handy.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Following and re-tweeted. Your app looks really cool! I'm a part-time worker at two different jobs, so I can see it coming in handy.

Great =]

Tell your friends, peeps! It's really hard to advertise this type of contest because people always think it's spam.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods