Free bumper from Apple after screw-ups

Gushue

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
After some very strange billing issues with Apple, where they first pre-authorized my cc for the full amount (I'm getting a white 64gb with Applecare+), and then didn't release those funds but kept on trying to authorize my account for other amounts... and after having to call Apple and my Credit Card company multiple times, they're giving me a Free blue bumper (which will compliment the blue shell on my macbook nicely). My case is scheduled to arrive Wednesday, my applecare+ status just switched to completed, and my phone is still in processing. Anyone else been placated with a complimentary bumper or other gift?

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
After some very strange billing issues with Apple, where they first pre-authorized my cc for the full amount (I'm getting a white 64gb with Applecare+), and then didn't release those funds but kept on trying to authorize my account for other amounts... and after having to call Apple and my Credit Card company multiple times, they're giving me a Free blue bumper (which will compliment the blue shell on my macbook nicely). My case is scheduled to arrive Wednesday, my applecare+ status just switched to completed, and my phone is still in processing. Anyone else been placated with a complimentary bumper or other gift?

I'm sure some folks have, seems like they could have done a little more for all of that headache though! But at least they did SOMETHING.:D

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
When my iPad 2 sat in Hong Kong for 3 days, for no reason, they sent me a free black leather smart cover and the HDMI adapter as an apology.

Mistress of Mischief

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well after a number of screwups involving my Applecare + order, they gave me a Free Bumper as well. This is why I deal directly with Apple on these purchases, they not only ultimately fix the problem, they do their best to go above and beyond to make you happy. :D

kfreemanii

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Thats cool! The thing about apple is that they know poeple love and enjoy their products, the only thing is that they keep out doing themselves every year....so the supply is not meeting the demand. also which allows more people to be certain about switching

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR