R.I.P. Steve Jobs

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Very sad. And disappointing.
I wanted to see what else Steve imagined for us.

RIP, Steve. Thank you for all you did.

jobs.jpg

I think that picture, used as an avatar, is a great tribute.

If you don't mind, I'd like to use it.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
There may be no greater tribute to Steve's success than the fact that most of the world learned of his death on a device he created.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Rarely do i feel emotional about a celebrity in this fashion...perhaps it's the way the world is today, who knows...but i'm honestly saddened so much by his death. I feel like i lost a friend...a man i never personally knew, but i feel connected like i've known him closely my entire life.

RIP to one of the greatest visionaries of my life and a truly inspiring man.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I knew something was up yesterday. At the event I saw an empty chair with a black reserved sign written on it. Right up the middle, center stage. I didn't pay attention if anyone sat there during the event.

What triggered that thought? A few years ago a friend of mine got married. At her wedding, she had an empty pink chair right up the middle, center stage. It was for her passed mother.

Either way, he is a man of legend. His impact on technologically revolutionary products will never be matched. Thanks for the two email replies Steve. Rest in peace.

Hey I noticed too last night but never really thought about it. :eek:

bkmac

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone 4S.. the iPhone 4 Steve :( .

I hate that my first post has to be a R.I.P., but the man deserves it.

I've had plenty of iPods, but the 4S will be my first experience with an Apple phone, and I'm looking forward to it.