Anyone plan on picking up Gears 3 next Tues?

Looks pretty cool and is getting good reviews.

09-15-2011 01:59 PM
    Release-day delivery! Although it will be tough getting in enough time before fifa comes the following tuesday
    09-16-2011 06:15 PM
    Pre ordered ;-)
    09-18-2011 06:02 AM
    I thought there were more gamers on this forum...
    09-18-2011 02:34 PM
    I thought there were more gamers on this forum...
    I can't get my boys off the Xbox!

I saw the preview and it looked cool. Have they improved the "running short of Ammo"? Heard that was a prob in the first one. The language is the only thing that would keep me from getting it for my boys right now.
    09-18-2011 02:37 PM
    I can't get my boys off the Xbox!

I saw the preview and it looked cool. Have they improved the "running short of Ammo"? Heard that was a prob in the first one. The language is the only thing that would keep me from getting it for my boys right now.
    Not sure what you mean by the ammo issue? I honestly don't recall running short on ammo. I've been going thru the second one again with a buddy just to get back in the swing of things. Really are good games.
    09-18-2011 02:40 PM
    Not sure what you mean by the ammo issue?
    I just had a Buddy that I was telling about the new GOW3 coming and he said that he always ran short of Ammo and had a hard time finding anymore. I am really just going off what he said. the trailor you link talked about more Ammo sites so that is good.

i may have to get it for me and just not tell the boys about it!
    09-18-2011 02:51 PM
    I just had a Buddy that I was telling about the new GOW3 coming and he said that he always ran short of Ammo and had a hard time finding anymore. I am really just going off what he said. the trailor you link talked about more Ammo sites so that is good.

i may have to get it for me and just not tell the boys about it!
    Well if you get it, let us know.
    09-18-2011 03:10 PM
    I honestly hate GoW's multiplayer. Never have I seen so much bull**** in my life. It literally made me snap my gears 2 disc in half. I'll stick to halo.

The only reason I'll be picking this up is to finish the story and horde 2.0 definitely the best between it's halo and call of duty counterparts.
    09-19-2011 05:33 AM
    3rd person shooters just don't captivate me...I played through the first GoW game, and played online a good bit, and never got into it. I'll check it out perhaps if the Red Box gets it...
    09-19-2011 07:05 AM
    I honestly hate GoW's multiplayer. Never have I seen so much bull**** in my life. It literally made me snap my gears 2 disc in half. I'll stick to halo.

The only reason I'll be picking this up is to finish the story and horde 2.0 definitely the best between it's halo and call of duty counterparts.
    I felt the same way you feel with Halo. Haven't looked back since. I know what you mean though. The original Gears had much better multiplayer than part 2. I've heard they've listened to the players who complained and made the proper adjustments. We shall see tomorrow.
    09-19-2011 04:46 PM
    Count me in. To echo others, I've never cared much for the multiplayer.
    09-19-2011 06:05 PM
    This game is pretty awesome. Spent a few hours playing Horde today. If anyone wants to play add me on Xbox Live - s0cialdstortion
    09-20-2011 04:51 PM
    I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the multiplayer. It still has a few little quirks that could be addressed, but it's definitely the best of the 3. Everyone seems to quit horde at around level 20. It's always a friend and I left, kind of disappointing.
    Campaign has way to many cut scenes, my only complaint so far.
    09-21-2011 12:47 PM
    I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the multiplayer. It still has a few little quirks that could be addressed, but it's definitely the best of the 3. Everyone seems to quit horde at around level 20. It's always a friend and I left, kind of disappointing.
    Campaign has way to many cut scenes, my only complaint so far.
    I'm at level 40 but I play with 3 friends that I personally know. But if you need help though it and I'm around, I'll help. And team deathmatch is pretty sweet.
    09-21-2011 12:54 PM
    Haven't been able to play multiplayer with the time I've had so far, but I agree about the cut scenes, a few checkpoints in and they're a bit much. I'm assuming it will lessen as the story is set up, let me know if you anyone gets much further in campaign before the weekend, I should be able to get some more time in then.
    09-21-2011 04:39 PM
    I'm playing deus ex: human evolution.
    09-22-2011 12:06 PM
    So far I like it have only played the story mode. Most of my friends play PS3 so when I normally get online it's on the PS3.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk
    09-29-2011 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD