College football is back!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Clemson fell HARD today...quite surprising considering NC State is about as mediocre as college football gets. I think GT took Clemson's cookies...and they just can't recover. :D

LSU looks unbeatable right now...looking forward to see how they fair against Arkansas next weekend.

Oh...and of course...some clean, ol' fashioned hate coming next saturday as well. :)

399614031.jpg

iVic

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I like how the games turned out yesterday, "any given Saturday" anything can happen right. The season was just trotting along with all of the usual winners winning, then Bam, this weekend was upset city! luv it. Plus if any of you follow college basketball, nothing could compare to last years batch of upsets, I'm still in disbelief at how horrible my (and everyone elses) brackets turned out .

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, the Irish let me down. However, i do see good things when they run the option offense. They ran it in 1988, when they were national champs, and i think that it's time to bring it back.:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This UGA/LSU game is just nuts! I hate UGA...i think i like LSU less than UGA, but watching both of these teams go at it (at least to this point in the game just shy of half time) is intense!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This thread kind of died around the holidays but last night was a completely hilarious showing of LSU's "dominance" (as they called it before the game) in college football. Skunked 21-0 by a team that looked only marginally better on both sides of the ball...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I bet this is where you expect me to pop back into the thread and say something great about Alabama.

Go Bucks!!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Barkley, Woods, Lee, and McNeal all returning. Might be a BCS Title run for USC in 2012. Their offense would not have choked like LSU's Jefferson and company.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
This thread kind of died around the holidays but last night was a completely hilarious showing of LSU's "dominance" (as they called it before the game) in college football. Skunked 21-0 by a team that looked only marginally better on both sides of the ball...

i thoroughly enjoyed the romping that LSU long deserved. during the game you could tell Les Miles actually thought they were still in it.. only to get kicked in the junk. good stuff

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
i thoroughly enjoyed the romping that LSU long deserved. during the game you could tell Les Miles actually thought they were still in it.. only to get kicked in the junk. good stuff

LSU's special teams and defense was the key to making plays this year. LSU doesn't have a QB or any offense. If the D or special teams don't ignite the offense, they can look pretty lame.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

Wow why did they deserve a romping...did they give a romping to your team during the regular season...

Unfortunately this has happened to teams in the past...undefeated regular season to lose in the big game i.e Patriots vs Giants in the Superbowl. the offense fell apart during the big game...coaching was lackluster Monday night...but I still Love Purple Live Gold. Next year we'll be back :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wow why did they deserve a romping...did they give a romping to your team during the regular season...

Unfortunately this has happened to teams in the past...undefeated regular season to lose in the big game i.e Patriots vs Giants in the Superbowl. the offense fell apart during the big game...coaching was lackluster Monday night...but I still Love Purple Live Gold. Next year we'll be back :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

They deserved it because their a bunch of mouthy winners...there wasn't a game they played this season where honey badger or any one of the kids on that team had an interview where they made a comment that would reflect the sportsmanship of a champion team, which is why they aren't a champion team this season.

Next year you guys will be trying to fill a hole on your special teams that, let's face it, ain't going to happen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh