College football is back!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
College football is back... :D

Oh it feels so good...couch is already imprinted with my butt, nacho dip is made, beers are cold, have some stuff to BBQ later.

Life is good. RAMBLIN WRECK! (even though they already played thursday, lol)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Miami, FL should still be excited, they got a slap on the wrist for what was essentially the level of murder in the NCAA football scandal scale.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Im not going to lie...im enjoying watching UGA get beat right now. :)

2493.gif

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Man i hope its a good game...i haven't seen Kansas play this year yet, but GT looks like they have some good blood in the system after our last ACC champs left for the draft earlier this year...

I just wish the damn thing was televised, I'm so tired of watching it on sketchy ESPN3, the quality isn't bad streaming it on the big screen, but the server for their games is so bad sometimes.

Regardless...RAMBLIN' WRECK!!!!!

Georgia-Tech.jpg

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
our first game wasn't televised and the second was on a standard def. channel. tomorrows game is going to be on FSN and will be in HD, yea!

it'll be a good game, hopefully. there's just something about our coach, Turner Gill, that doesn't seem right. can't pin point it yet. one thing that kind of bothers me is when he came in last year he had ALL names removed from the backs of jerseys. not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does. i guess he is trying to implement his "team" preaching but i am afraid he may be taking it a little too far

there is a twitter ban on the whole team. all season. weird...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
our first game wasn't televised and the second was on a standard def. channel. tomorrows game is going to be on FSN and will be in HD, yea!

it'll be a good game, hopefully. there's just something about our coach, Turner Gill, that doesn't seem right. can't pin point it yet. one thing that kind of bothers me is when he came in last year he had ALL names removed from the backs of jerseys. not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does. i guess he is trying to implement his "team" preaching but i am afraid he may be taking it a little too far

there is a twitter ban on the whole team. all season. weird...

Thats awesome its on fox sports south...wife surprised me with tickets last night and came with me today fully GT'ed out too, its been a fun game so far and the weather is just awesome! Posting this while drinking some season ticket holders home brewed beer right now hahahaha...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro