Have you seen any of the TV clips for donations to people in need. They hit you with reality and pictures and videos. To get through to you how serious it is. The picture I shared had the same effect on many people.
    No one thought any less of Mr Jobs. It just got people to feel his pain. Well I know I did. But it's ok if you didn't. You're entitled to your opinik of course. But coming here and trying to point fingers at me and trying to explain to me what MY INTENTIONS were with the picture , is laughable.

Cheers
    So you posted the picture to show the reality of Steve Jobs health situation (or attempted to anyways since the picture is a fake)...are you starting a telethon? Or were you doing it for the shock value? It doesn't appear you're trying to raise any funds for the guy here (or for any cause related to the type of illness he's suffering/has suffered from)...or offer any kind of legitimate assistance in any way by posting it...

And you got people to "feel his pain"? LOL! Are you kidding?

You did it for the shock value. Noble bud...truly noble.

...and besides, he's a celebrity right? By your opinion they don't have private lives, lmao.
    08-28-2011 08:42 PM
    So you posted the picture to show the reality of Steve Jobs health situation (or attempted to anyways since the picture is a fake)...are you starting a telethon? Or were you doing it for the shock value? It doesn't appear you're trying to raise any funds for the guy here (or for any cause related to the type of illness he's suffering/has suffered from)...or offer any kind of legitimate assistance in any way by posting it...

And you got people to "feel his pain"? LOL! Are you kidding?

You did it for the shock value. Noble bud...truly noble.

...and besides, he's a celebrity right? By your opinion they don't have private lives, lmao.

I guess you show your level of intellect by those questions.
    Guess you don't realize that Mr Jobs is in no need of monetary donations.
    However , nothing wrong with any kind of thoughtful and sincere prayers.

When I saw the pic , I did feel his pain , you didn't. So what !? We're all different

And it's not my opinion. It's the (sad but true) fact that celebrities don't have the same private life that you and I have the privilege to live.

Funny how you still try to tell me what MY INTENTIONS were with this thread. , lmao indeed Let's just agree to disagree , but you're dead wrong when you think you know what my intentions were ...

Now kindly unclench and have a great week !
    08-28-2011 08:56 PM
    Quit posting like an ***** and you won't get the responses you so obviously dislike...

I pose a question and leave the conversation, since i'd rather enjoy dinner with the wife than continue a moot discussion with you...if your intentions were positive, why post the picture?

You can reply with more elementary school play ground insults, or think about it for what it is, either way...keep an eye on my signature, the feds pay me my "allowance" this week and there might be something new for you to get froggy about.
    08-28-2011 09:28 PM
    Awe look who's taking personal shots.

I explained why I posted the pictures more than once. To the point where even Steve Wonder would've understood my point .
    Have a great night Mr Fed-Ex
    08-28-2011 09:32 PM
    Since the thread has moved away from the initial point, regardless of the validity of the photos, it's run its course.
    Eileen89, Behshad, ctt1wbw and 2 others like this.
    08-28-2011 09:38 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD