Steve Jobs Resiging?!!?!

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
i dont think i believe it's due to health reasons. wouldnt he just take a leave for a while?

He has already been on leave for some period of time. The people on the news were speculating that his cancer may have spread and that is why he resigned.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
i dont think i believe it's due to health reasons. wouldnt he just take a leave for a while?

He's been on medical leave since January this year unfortunately.

I'm still pretty shocked. More so that naturally I found out about this from my iPhone's push notifications before I saw it anywhere else.

iLurk13

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Just heard on the new that Jobs will become the Chairman of the Board for Apple. They did not have a COB before only board members. The CEO runs the company but the Chairman of the Board runs the CEO. Which means that Jobs will still be at Apple just not doing the day to day job that he use to do.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure everybody @ Google, Microsoft, Rim, etc... are jumping for joy and relieved upon hearing the news. He will be missed. He was a visionary & evolutionary pioneer in the Tech world and pushed others including his competitors to step up their game. We need more people like him in all facets of life.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It was a sad day. I think we all saw this coming. Tim Cook will do just fine. Apple will keep on rolling.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I was just about to post this too.

If that's real, things are far worse than anyone has let on to date. That has all the signs of something really bad going on.

I looked like that for a while in the aftermath from a bout of necrotic pancreatitis... he does not look well at all.

Vakks

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
If Microsoft can survive without Bill Gates, then Apple will be fine without Steve Jobs.

One thing that really impresses me about Job is his presentation skills every time a new product comes out. He makes you want to listen to him and buy the product on his hand. So who's going to announce product launches in the future Apple conferences?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2