Fantasy Football 2011...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if anyone here plays, but i have a "just for fun" league started up and have a few spots open (12 team league, we have 9 right now).

It's a Yahoo! FF league w/ auto draft and no buy in...fun and easy league (that has been pretty fun for a few years now). I have a few other leagues I'm in that are money leagues and i just like having one that is just purely simple and fun.

If you're interested, shoot me a message on here and if there's a spot available, you're in!

I'm also going to put a criteria on here that you have at least 100 posts on TiPb before you're considered, just to make sure you've put the time in and you're not just a spammer.

Other than that...i figured those of us that do play it would enjoy a thread to talk crap and whine about our teams (regardless of what league you play in).

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I always wanted to try my hand at FF. But I'm afraid I take it all too seriously. (My friend won't even come to the house to watch games with me! and prefers to text or call during commercials.) I guess I'll be more content watching the rest of you and still talkin' smack about who's doing what. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
haha...you should give it a shot sometime! It's pretty fun, and most of us are just crap talkers that take it all in fun (last year our league's memo board was honestly tear inducing it was so hilarious every week).

It does take a little bit away from the enjoyment of the game, because you're focusing on stats and stuff (especially in pay leagues where money is on the line)...this is one reason why i love free fun leagues, you can have people who are just die hard specific player fans and don't care if they aren't top of the food chain because they get to have them on a team all together for something, lol.