anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The original content on your blog is pretty lacking...it seems that anything with any length to it was taken from another blog somewhere and mirror'ed on your website, which isn't a bad thing, but doesn't do much to support the original content of your own website to make it stand out at all.

I mean there were some blackberry releases on there that i actually wanted to read about...but it was limited to about a sentence then a bunch of pictures from other websites.

If you want the blog to have success, get some writers for yourself (or even write some on your own), give the site something original to bounce off of...mirroring blogs from other places is easy, and doesn't do much for blog longevity or status.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
um,
I think the theme is fine n so is the font...

Of course YOU do...you made it.

You're looking for outside critique and opinion...i agree with him, the font is too small on the top section, that isn't a critique on your style, that is a reflection on the ability to read one of the most heavily viewed portions of a website...the top bar area. You like it like that? That's fine...but your website isn't just for you, it's a blog meant to attract people to reading the things you post on it and come back...that top banner bar honestly doesn't attract my eyes to anything at all, it looks like some old file management software from the early 90's or something...graphic-less and drab (along with being small).

The color of your website is also uninviting...black tends to wash out pictures that are on the page, because its so contrasting, it makes the page very plain jane looking, especially with the lack of graphics around the borders of your website. Take a look at ANY major technology blog or website, they ALL use lighter colors...there's a reason for that.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner