That's right folks, just ordered my I4 and it will be here in a few days! Can't wait for it!!! Hoping the next few days rolls by!!!

EXCITED!!!!
    04-01-2011 08:20 PM
    Congrats! Verizon or AT&T?
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    04-01-2011 08:33 PM
    Congrats! Verizon or AT&T?
    I know I'm going to get some shots for this but ATT. I have been with them for ten years and they are great in my area, no issues.

SO LET IT BEGIN
    04-01-2011 08:38 PM
    +1 AT&T I have NO issues with them either and I love the voice and data
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    04-01-2011 08:44 PM
    Why not get it from the store?
    04-01-2011 08:47 PM
    hey, if it works why change. i've had at&t for a few years now.. top notch coverage and download speeds that make my vzw friends practically cry (in my area) then on top of all that my plan is unbeatable, plain & simple

just curious, why did you order it and not just walk into a corporate store?
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    04-01-2011 08:47 PM
    +1 AT&T I have NO issues with them either and I love the voice and data
    That is a good way to start this thread off, YES FOR ATT!!!
    04-01-2011 08:48 PM
    hey, if it works why change. i've had at&t for a few years now.. top notch coverage and download speeds that make my vzw friends practically cry (in my area) then on top of all that my plan is unbeatable, plain & simple

just curious, why did you order it and not just walk into a corporate store?
    I am right now using a BB and am on contract with LETS TALK till the 15th. So I am not in a big hurry for the phone as I wouldn't activate it till after the 15th.

Yeah I didn't know about the whole six months thing with LETS TALK when I got the BB so.....

If that makes any sense. LOL
    04-01-2011 08:49 PM
    Ive been with AT&T for close to 6 years and am quite satisfied. Congrats on your i4, you're in for a treat.
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    04-01-2011 09:11 PM
    Congrats on the i4. You'll absolutely love it. As for AT&T?? Been with them for over 9 years and I love their service. Make sure to post back and give us your first impressions. )
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    04-01-2011 09:19 PM
    I will def give you guys my first impressions. I CANNOT wait for this. I have been an Iphone user before (3G, 3GS) and am really looking forward to the 4!
    04-01-2011 09:34 PM
    Congrats, Should have went to the store and picked it up. I know how unbearable it is to wait for something to be delivered, almost as if time slows down. Anyways I'm sure you'll enjoy it when it arrives. Have fun.
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    04-01-2011 11:09 PM
    Hey you should go with the service provider that is best in your area. If that is AT&T then that's who you should go with. When their service is good the 3G is faster, plus you can talk and surf. Congrats! I have Verizon and they are best where I am. I have been with them for over 10 years, but if I got better service with someone else I would switch.
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    04-02-2011 12:29 AM
    Congrats on the i4. You'll absolutely love it. As for AT&T?? Been with them for over 9 years and I love their service. Make sure to post back and give us your first impressions. )
    Did yoiu switch from BB to IPhone? I remember seein you on the BB forum.
    04-02-2011 06:12 PM
    Did yoiu switch from BB to IPhone? I remember seein you on the BB forum.
    Not really. I still use a BlackBerry, I'm just using an i4 as well. )
    04-02-2011 07:58 PM
    Congrats! I agree one should go with the carrier that works in their particular area best. I made the mistake when Verizon got the iPhone of trying to jump ship. I quickly found out in my particular area that AT&T was much better. Needless to say I promptly ported my number back to AT&T and just continued with my AT&T iPhone 4. Won't make that mistake again. Grass always looks greener on the other side.
    04-02-2011 09:16 PM
    Congrats! Your gonna love it!
    04-03-2011 12:03 AM
    Congrats! But yeah, why not just get it from the store? Why wait?

I've had AT&T for about 4 years, the problems I have with them I'd have with any carrier. But no complaints with the actual reception/service.
    04-03-2011 09:39 AM
    THE WAIT IS OVER!!!! I ordered it on Friday and got home from work on Monday and bam look what was waiting for me at home:

FIRST IMPRESSION (just taking it out of the box) WOW!!!

Now you guys will understand that I will now take the time to enjoy my new love LOL. I will come back as soon as I dive deep into this lovely beauty to give my full impressions.

One more thing: I know I could of went to the store and picked it up myself but I work on Saturday thru Monday from 5 am till 5:30 PM so if I were to get the phone on those days, I wouldn't want to go to sleep, and I don't think the wife would of liked that LOL, plus neither would I. And now I am on my weekend (FOUR DAYS OFF, Tues-Fri) and have all the time in the world to play with this thing.
    04-05-2011 09:42 AM
    Enjoy! I wasn't all that excited until I opened that box and saw how awesome the iPhone 4 really looks. My wife and I both love our iPhones and can't imagine going back. Have fun!
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    04-05-2011 03:19 PM
    Enjoy! I wasn't all that excited until I opened that box and saw how awesome the iPhone 4 really looks. My wife and I both love our iPhones and can't imagine going back. Have fun!
    Oh I def. will man. My wife, whom is a BB user, is wanting to come to the darkside too and when she saw my i4, she said, "I WANT ONE", and I didn't even turn it on yet LOL
    04-05-2011 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD