Hi, been lurking, just joined

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, found this forum at crack berry. I have been lurking and just joined. You have kept me amused and sane these last two days since pre ordering my new iPhone. Special thanks to awesome number 8, lol! Even though I ordered right at 3am eastern, My confirmation email was delayed for hours, so it was a long night. Yesterday, I finally received my shipping email and tracking info with a delivery date of Feb 7 before 10:30 am, ups. I am now a happy camper. Leaving my storm2 blackberry behind, the final blow being the email outage that latest over two weeks in LA recently. I have an iPad and iPod touch so I feel the transition wont be that difficult. Looking forward to sharing my excitement with fellow iPhone users...

rsd36

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard! I'm a transfer from CrackBerry too. Please ignore No 8! We don't want to encourage him any more. And I'm number 0000. Go figure.

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Welcome aboard! I'm a transfer from CrackBerry too. Please ignore No 8! We don't want to encourage him any more. And I'm number 0000. Go figure.

OMG...I might feel a little insecure if I were called quadruple zero, lol! I ordered within the first few minutes and my number was 12,239. I never even though about the number until I found this forum, lol

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Welcome . . . I too found this site via Crackberry and also (happily) leaving my Blackberry Storm2 behind.

The only thing I think I will really miss is the column view, but I think that is actually no longer even available on blackberry os6. Can't wait to have an actual functional browser!

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I think I will really miss is the column view, but I think that is actually no longer even available on blackberry os6. Can't wait to have an actual functional browser!

I agree . . . internet will be fun once again !! I don't think I'll miss BBM as much as everyone says I will either.

eternal76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Same here! I can get column view on a lot of sites with os6, (just have to click the magnifying glass on the text you want to enlarge, then wait it out to give it a chance to scale itself), but it's still such a chore to browse on my Bold. I'm really looking forward to browsing my favorite sites on the iPhone. I'm sure it'll be a much better experience.

artdeco

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Same here! I can get column view on a lot of sites with os6, (just have to click the magnifying glass on the text you want to enlarge, then wait it out to give it a chance to scale itself), but it's still such a chore to browse on my Bold. I'm really looking forward to browsing my favorite sites on the iPhone. I'm sure it'll be a much better experience.

Been practicing a lot on my iPod touch:eek: