Unofficial Pistol Thread

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Funny thing here, I know as many gun enthusiasts in NY (where I learned to shoot) as here in the south where everyone has a gun.

I don't like long guns at all, but I think it's cause I'm short.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
This is all I need. Glock 23. I hope I NEVER have to use it outside of pleasure at a range or something similar.

daab8d6f.jpg

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Funny thing here, I know as many gun enthusiasts in NY (where I learned to shoot) as here in the south where everyone has a gun.

I don't like long guns at all, but I think it's cause I'm short.

Oh trust me, I'll be getting a pistol soon enough. AS soon as I get my permit a Walther P99 has my name on it. :D

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
It looked like this. It said walther on it. Odd little firing pin looking thing or something on the back.

walther p99_Automation-Drive

That would be the loaded chamber indicator. It turns red if a round is in the chamber. :)

jb said:
I have the S&W version of that gun. OK gun. I like my two Springfield XD sub-compact .40s better though.

I couldn't do the S&W version. The actual German Walther P99 has been something I have wanted to have since I first saw it in 007: The World is Not Enough (Though he actually started carrying it in Tomorrow Never Dies) many years ago. A truly beautiful handgun IMO. :D

JoshT

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I personally don't own a gun and I don't see why I should own for example a pistol..
I don't have enemies nor I do like to fight.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Those are not reasons to own a pistol in the first place, Josh.

I have no enemies. I work hard to avoid fights, and try to teach my students that if a fight is unavoidable to take the early fall so that the other kid goes to jail.

However, shooting is a great sport. Great for hand-eye coordination, and something anyone can do. You don't have to be particularly tall, strong, healthy, etc. to be good at it.

And in the days of home invasions, it's nice to know you can protect yourself.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR