New Guy From Crackberry

bry360

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! I am a Blackberry veteran and had a blackberry for about 4-5 years. I love them, they are awesome phones. I used them mainly for business but also for pleasure, lol. After having an iTouch and having to give my Blackberry back to the company from quitting, I decided to take the plunge to the Apple world. I am now a very proud and excited owner of the iPhone4.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to getting to know you all. The one thing I will admit missing about BB's is the blackberry messenger haha! I wish the iPhones had that. Alright, thanks all! And hopefully talk to you soon!

- Bry -

Last edited:

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Hey BryPhone,

Welcome to TiPb! BBM is awesome, about the only thing that can give it a run for its money on iPhone is Kik and Beluga. Give them a try.

xDAKx

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! I am a Blackberry veteran and had a blackberry for about 4-5 years. I love them, they are awesome phones. I used them mainly for business but also for pleasure, lol. After having an iTouch and having to give my Blackberry back to the company from quitting, I decided to take the plunge to the Apple world. I am now a very proud and excited owner of the iPhone4.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I look forward to getting to know you all. The one thing I will admit missing about BB's is the blackberry messenger haha! I wish the iPhones had that. Alright, thanks all! And hopefully talk to you soon!

- Bry -

Welcome to the dark side! ;)

Like Rene said, Kik is a great option, however seeing their on-going litigation with RIM about possible intellectual property theft (which even from my perspective, as someone who's now an i4 owner, seems to still be blatant) you'll be out of luck for chatting with those who are still rocking their 'Berries. WhatsApp is an alternative, however from the little bit of time I've played with both Kik and WhatsApp, Kik still seems superior.

None the less, Enjoy your i4 as many of the other former CB members on here are, If your anything like me you'll learn some new tricks to replace those one's you know from your 'Berry and you'll discover a lot of great apps which aren't even possible on the current iteration of BlackBerry.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh