Is my husband cheating--please HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I'm with everyone else and agree that there is probably nothing for you to worry about. It's probably just an app sending a notification. To ease your mind, check the phone bill. It lists incoming/outgoing messages.

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
iBlacklist

You people never heard of iBlacklist? It will delete the text messages and the phone calls from anyone on the "Blacklist". You have to enter a password to get into the program and see the calls and texts. You can also choose one of their icons and rename the entire app so that anyone else would think that it was some other app. It will also allow you to create a "Whitelist". With the whitelist active you can leave your ringer on loud and proud because only people you put on that list will even get through. Everyone else gets voicemail or a busy signal depending on how you set it up. Need some booty on the side? There's an app for that too baby!!! LMAO!!! I actually use this app to make sure that nobody from my past can get my number and give me a call..all the ex's are on the blacklist. Don't wanna hear from them. No back tracking! My family is also really huge and a little on the annoying side. Always messing in my business and gossiping and I don't always wanna play the game. Anyway. If you need to limit your calls or just wanna only be bothered if its a babysitter emergency then you should check it out. And no! I don't work for them.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
You can always look at your AT&T phone bill. It will have every text and phone message on it and from what number it came from. Then you can investigate any numbers you do not recognize.

Not to get into it too much on a Public Forum, but I would just talk to him about your concerns that you all are "drifting" apart. If that is how you feel. This from someone who has been married 20+ years and 3 kids. Communicating can many times help any situation. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I think it's crap that you are approaching a public forum instead if working this out directly with your husband. Sad to see that you have no faith in your marriage, you should do him a favor and let him free. It's not fair for him to be with someone who would go behind him and be sneaky. Perhaps you are the one with a guilty conscious.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Come to think of it. DOn't overreact...... Sounds like nothing. Timing is weird but that could be it..... Check the At&t website if you are that worried.

Last edited:

Katie303

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Is the internet service working on his mobile, the tone can be because of some kind of software or application update , my gut feeling, he is not cheating so just chill my friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2