also his phone was not locked
    10-18-2010 03:30 PM
    Is his phone jailbroken? If it is go to spotlight and search for a app called pop up blocker. What that does is block any kind of messages that appears on the lock screen, the sound will still come through but not the notification, I use that program myself.

If his phone is not jailbroken there is no way for him to hide the sms pop ups, he can only put his phone on vibe. I have a lot of apps on my phone that hide things as well like pictures contacts etc.
    10-18-2010 03:39 PM
    sensei74 thank you very much. I know he had talked of jailbreak one time a while back but i have no idea if he's done it or not. Although, I do know that he has been complaining of his battery dying in 1-2 hours despite him cancelling all behind the scenes running programs. I will check spotlight to search for the app. I have a feeling he has jailbroken his phone----he is not techy at all---and downloaded something that is sucking his battery and killing it. He could follow directions on a site like this, but would have no idea how to fix or source a problem. I am no better with technology.
    10-18-2010 03:43 PM
    trying it on my iphone---where do i find spotlight?
    Thanks
    10-18-2010 04:19 PM
    I mean no disrespect Sugar but instead of seeking help on a website, maybe you two should go to marriage counseling.
    10-18-2010 04:21 PM
    Why don't you ask him?
    10-18-2010 04:22 PM
    I did ask him. He said it must have been my phone that there was nothing and went back to sleep.
    10-18-2010 04:29 PM
    So if you don't believe him why waste energy in trying to figure it out?
    10-18-2010 04:37 PM
    so what if he is hiding texts... then what? does is mean he is cheating? NO

if you're having issues with it now then i shutter to think how you will be if he is indeed hiding information

sometimes the unknown is better off leaving it that way
    10-18-2010 04:53 PM
    swipe your screen already to the left until you get a search bar and type in pop up blocker, anything that comes to that will appear, but of course you need his phome.
    10-18-2010 05:02 PM
    Thank you for all of the valuable posts--I appreciate that this is not a marriage counselling site and appreciate the tolerance many of you have shown for the off topic portions. I also very much appreciate those of you who responded with the technical information necessary. I too hope that I take a peek and there is nothing---
    10-18-2010 05:24 PM
    @sugar what i was saying is it might have been an app sending a notification that would sound like a text message

the facebook app does it
    Very true, I've seen where Game Center is another one that sends sound but no pop up message (not all the time) when someone requests to be your friend. And some of us are up at 3 and 4 am!!
    Hope everything works out for you sugar04.
    10-18-2010 05:26 PM
    Ohhhh that could be it!!!! YEAH!!! I love my husband more than ANYTHING---He still has 4.0 and no game centre yet, but an app...it could be that! My whole world just became beautiful again. I have never doubted him before, but we have had a tough year and I must have just got a bit overtired and crazy from being up so much with the kids---THANK YOU Slyfi and Ariyala!!!
    10-18-2010 05:38 PM
    If he's not cheating, I am sure he'll love it being discussed by strangers on a public forum visited by thousands of people. I mean, there are probably 6-10 year olds here giving you advice.
    10-18-2010 05:39 PM
    my phone does all sorts of things during the night... you dont see my fiance coming on here and doing this... leave it alone I would probably bet money hes not cheating... and if you keep meddling it may just make him angry and more distant.
    Need to get laid? Call me. That'll get back at him.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    LMAO, nice one.
    10-18-2010 05:42 PM
    This comment serves her right.
    10-18-2010 06:11 PM
    This comment serves her right.
    agreed!
    10-18-2010 06:15 PM
    Hahaha ghost you crazy! Lmao
    10-18-2010 07:44 PM
    Hahaha ghost you crazy! Lmao
    Ghost is GREAT .... He always cracks me up .....

Fresh1
    10-18-2010 07:50 PM
    I'm with everyone else and agree that there is probably nothing for you to worry about. It's probably just an app sending a notification. To ease your mind, check the phone bill. It lists incoming/outgoing messages.
    10-18-2010 08:39 PM
    You people never heard of iBlacklist? It will delete the text messages and the phone calls from anyone on the "Blacklist". You have to enter a password to get into the program and see the calls and texts. You can also choose one of their icons and rename the entire app so that anyone else would think that it was some other app. It will also allow you to create a "Whitelist". With the whitelist active you can leave your ringer on loud and proud because only people you put on that list will even get through. Everyone else gets voicemail or a busy signal depending on how you set it up. Need some booty on the side? There's an app for that too baby!!! LMAO!!! I actually use this app to make sure that nobody from my past can get my number and give me a call..all the ex's are on the blacklist. Don't wanna hear from them. No back tracking! My family is also really huge and a little on the annoying side. Always messing in my business and gossiping and I don't always wanna play the game. Anyway. If you need to limit your calls or just wanna only be bothered if its a babysitter emergency then you should check it out. And no! I don't work for them.
    10-18-2010 09:23 PM
    Since when did Tipb become TMZ?
    10-18-2010 11:13 PM
    It would be best if you let him know what you feel and think. Tell him that you love him. Communicate with him and throw the doubts away.
    10-19-2010 06:42 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD