Is my husband cheating--please HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes I get a notification from facebook or two and I think they are texts when they aren't. If you didn't see anything incriminating on the lock screen before you unlocked the phone, I wouldn't be too suspicious about it. Like someone else said, he's your husband. Innocent until proven guilty is how I'd play this one...

Best of luck with your marriage though, and I hope he doesn't have anything to hide.

sensei74

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Is his phone jailbroken? If it is go to spotlight and search for a app called pop up blocker. What that does is block any kind of messages that appears on the lock screen, the sound will still come through but not the notification, I use that program myself.

If his phone is not jailbroken there is no way for him to hide the sms pop ups, he can only put his phone on vibe. I have a lot of apps on my phone that hide things as well like pictures contacts etc.

sugar04

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
sensei74 thank you very much. I know he had talked of jailbreak one time a while back but i have no idea if he's done it or not. Although, I do know that he has been complaining of his battery dying in 1-2 hours despite him cancelling all behind the scenes running programs. I will check spotlight to search for the app. I have a feeling he has jailbroken his phone----he is not techy at all---and downloaded something that is sucking his battery and killing it. He could follow directions on a site like this, but would have no idea how to fix or source a problem. I am no better with technology.

dt81

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I mean no disrespect Sugar but instead of seeking help on a website, maybe you two should go to marriage counseling.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so what if he is hiding texts... then what? does is mean he is cheating? NO

if you're having issues with it now then i shutter to think how you will be if he is indeed hiding information

sometimes the unknown is better off leaving it that way

sensei74

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
swipe your screen already to the left until you get a search bar and type in pop up blocker, anything that comes to that will appear, but of course you need his phome.

sugar04

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for all of the valuable posts--I appreciate that this is not a marriage counselling site and appreciate the tolerance many of you have shown for the off topic portions. I also very much appreciate those of you who responded with the technical information necessary. I too hope that I take a peek and there is nothing--- :)

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
@sugar what i was saying is it might have been an app sending a notification that would sound like a text message

the facebook app does it

Very true, I've seen where Game Center is another one that sends sound but no pop up message (not all the time) when someone requests to be your friend. And some of us are up at 3 and 4 am!!
Hope everything works out for you sugar04.

sugar04

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Ohhhh that could be it!!!! YEAH!!! I love my husband more than ANYTHING---He still has 4.0 and no game centre yet, but an app...it could be that! My whole world just became beautiful again. I have never doubted him before, but we have had a tough year and I must have just got a bit overtired and crazy from being up so much with the kids---THANK YOU Slyfi and Ariyala!!!

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
If he's not cheating, I am sure he'll love it being discussed by strangers on a public forum visited by thousands of people. ;) I mean, there are probably 6-10 year olds here giving you advice. :)

sharky2006

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
my phone does all sorts of things during the night... you dont see my fiance coming on here and doing this... leave it alone I would probably bet money hes not cheating... and if you keep meddling it may just make him angry and more distant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73