The Expendables

scaramonga

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Went to see this last night, and well, lol, worst movie I've seen in a while.

Arnie had a 'small' part lol (like 2mins) and Bruce didn't have much longer lol, acting was utter crap, effects were rubbish, and the story was very weak indeed.

I'd avoid. (but the girl was nice :))

2/10

Mickyfin

Jul 3, 2010
nokiadna.com
This film is an embarrassment to the film industry, clearly its a cash-in movie for the stars retirement funds. Sad state of affairs.

damule6666

Banned
Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
Bloody GREAT movie it is!!!

It does NOT pretend to be anything other than what it is..

Its a movie MEN who like action movies... LiL pantie waste METRO sexual men NEED NOT APPLY!!

If you have a pair a BOLLOCKS you will love this movie, if you spend more time in front of the mirror than a girl, go find a Rom-Com to watch sally!

BoostinBen#IM

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
This movie was very fun to watch; a great popcorn flick, for sure!

The acting was expected, and the plot was linear, but it was enjoyable to see the cast lineup. I think watching Terry Crews clean that hallway with the AA-12 was downright epic and amazing.

greenapple

Jun 17, 2010
www.flickr.com
arnie is a bit too chubby to last any further then two minutes!

i think it was an okay film.

might have been bad if i had great expectations.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
You don't see go to see a movie like this for story, acting, or really anything like that. On the explosions and action front it was a win. The scene at the end with the AA-12 is amazing. This is more a action/comedy.

David Wood

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I thought it was brilliant, and summed it up with this tweet "Want a simple plot; martial arts; throwing knives; guns; the odd car chase & massive explosions? The Expendables is the film for you : )"

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW