little things you miss...

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I go back to the feel of a fifty yard line. A blanket, a girl, some raspberry wine. Wishin' time would stop right in its tracks.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
?Steve Austin, astronaut. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world?s first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.?

I was in kindergarden back then and I LOVED this show....

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
“Steve Austin, astronaut. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world’s first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.”

I was in kindergarden back then and I LOVED this show....

I remember watching NEW episodes of this. And Knight Rider too. And all the rest.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I miss the smell of amine and hearing the OOD tell the Diving Officer to pass the word to all hands to make preparations to submerge the ship. That's what I miss.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I miss the smell of amine and hearing the OOD tell the Diving Officer to pass the word to all hands to make preparations to submerge the ship. That's what I miss.

I miss liberty call in Yokohama, Hong Kong, Okinawa, Subic Bay, Thailand, etc. The Navy gave great taxi service to us Marines. Semper Fi.:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro