little things you miss...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I miss talking to my parents and my grandmother on my mom's side of the family. May GOD rest their souls. :)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I miss Saturday morning cartoons...and the fall preview that used to be played on the Friday night a week before the cartoons started. I woke up pretty early last Saturday and grabbed a cup of coffee, i turned on the TV and wen't "I wonder what cartoons are on these days...", but there were none, most of the stuff on the big 4 were either news programs or infomercials.

meskin84

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
I miss Saturday morning cartoons...and the fall preview that used to be played on the Friday night a week before the cartoons started. I woke up pretty early last Saturday and grabbed a cup of coffee, i turned on the TV and wen't "I wonder what cartoons are on these days...", but there were none, most of the stuff on the big 4 were either news programs or infomercials.

I miss Saturday Cartoons, too. Every week waking up with my little brother, taking our sleeping bags to the living room to watch cartoons and eat snacks. (Darkwing Duck, Tale Spin, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Freakazoid, Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, Goof Troop, Doug, Rugrats, Cow and Chicken, Ren and Stimpy, Johnny Bravo...I could on forever..

SNICK!

I also miss my first car, my 87 Toyota MR2

El Paso food, Chico's Tacos, Avila's, Ciro's, the best Mexican food on EARTH! (if you grew up there, that is...)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
3.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2