Who do you let touch your phone

Do you let people play with your phone?

• NO WAY! I have sensitive items on my phone!

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • I have nothing to hide, but I still freak out

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • TOUCH MY PHONE AND YOU DIE!

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • I don't care who plays with my phone, this is a non issue for me.

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
Don't really care but I am a bit biased I only let my friends touch it if their parents can afford to replace it if its broken or damaged :)

morgantm89

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Normally just my girlfriend and brother play with it and they both know to be careful with since they have iPhone's of their own. I don't mind letting friends see it though, its just a phone. I'm not going to loose sleep over something I can easily replace.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Im not worried about whats on it, but i do kind of hesitate to let certain people handle my phone...especially if they have a POS beat up metro phone, because it kind of screams "i dont care about phones..." thus, making them more likely to be careless.

My niece was playing with my phone and decided drop it on the floor when her ADD kicked in and the dogs started playing around my brothers house. No damage but that was the last time she played with my phone...

aestival

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
What really bugs me is when some smartphone-less associate grabs my phone to look at some web page, or worse -- to browse for something that they'd have to haul out a laptop for otherwise. Also, as an iPod touch (gen 3) owner, I really hate it when an iPhone 4 owner grabs my old-looking iPod for easy reference in running down how crappy they think the screen is. Luckily the really obnoxious iPhone 4 early adopters are fast fading into the woodwork (we didn't get the iPhone 4 here in Canada until last month, suspect this is already a non-issue in the US).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner