I just moved up to the big leagues and got an iPhone. I had been looking at smartphones forever, but wasn't sure I wanted to spend the extra money for a data plan (I'm cheap).

I started a blog to document my journey... I'm wondering if an iPhone can change your life?

I'd love any comments or suggestions. I'm also on the quest for the perfect case!!

Can an iPhone Change Your Life?
    07-06-2010 12:15 PM
    Read the thread on how people are using their iPhones at work - that may very well answer your question.

As for the perfect case - see the sticky thread in the accessories forum.

Oh..and welcome to the "big leagues." Hehe!
    07-06-2010 12:42 PM
    Welcome to the iPhone clique. I use a bumper
    from time to time, but I usually keep it naked.
    07-06-2010 12:46 PM
    Welcome to TiPb ...

Fresh1
    07-06-2010 01:12 PM
    Cases are great if you are prone to drops and dings but the naked iPhone is a thing of beauty...Just be careful...I use a case part of the time but whenever I am home or in the office I remove it to get the full iPhone experience. If you keep a case on it for a while and then take it off, you almost forget how slim and sleek they are.
    07-06-2010 01:21 PM
    Welcome to the iPhone and to TiPb. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
    07-06-2010 01:25 PM
    Welcome.. you certainly picked a good time to join up.
    07-06-2010 02:02 PM
    Hi Bridget, welcome aboard!

There are many cases and screen protectors, with more being released everyday! I am currently using the Incipio Feather, I like it because it is ultra thin, doesn't take away from the sleek square design, plus allows most docks to be used without removing it. I also covered the front and back of the phone with the Invisible Shield. I am not real fond of the Invisible Shield, but using it until PowerSuppor releases their Crystal and Anti-Glare Screen Proectors for the iPhone 4.

I basically use my iPhone for taking notes in meetings, I also do quick email exchanges, I can keep in contact with my office by text and im when necessary. It will certainly make you feel connected all the time and I feel strange when I don't have it.
    07-06-2010 02:15 PM
    I can't see me ever carrying it naked!!! I'm so afraid I'll hurt it I need to get an armband for running.
    07-06-2010 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD