*new* xbox 360..

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
So from what I understand the only thing *new/different* from the CURRENT xbox 360 is that it has 802.11n wifi and kinect. Am I missing anything? I don't see the point in getting the new one, at all. It doesn't sound like the games available will be any different (other then the addition of kinect titles). Am I correct in thinking this? Anyone going to get the new xbox 360?

Satanic Goat

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to get one, purely because I still have a working launch model. The ugly white thing without a HDMI out. My tele, av receiver, Wii Blu Ray and freesat box are all black, so the new one will fit in nicely.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I can under stand that @satanic goat, but I have a black elite so I don't really have a reason to. Also, I don't see why they didn't add a blue ray player. Kind of makes more sense for someone who doesn't have a playstation 3 or xbox 360 to just get a ps3.

Smalls

Jun 22, 2010
mygamingnet.co.cc
The new Xbox has:
- A quieter drive and fan
- Touch based controls. (Ex: Like the PS3)
- Smaller
- Shinier
- Bound to not get the red rings (Not like mine ever has, no seriously it hasn't.)
- 250 GB Hard drive comes with it.
- Wireless N networking built it (Which also allows communication with B/G networks)

JustinSaneV2

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
- Bound to not get the red rings (Not like mine ever has, no seriously it hasn't.)

Well consider yourself lucky.

And the new SKU shuts itself off automatically when it gets too hot. I can see this possibly turning into a problem down the road...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2