Open letter to Steve Jobs

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i thought it would be interesting to see what people would write to The Man himself, well... if we could anyways

could be long or short, just say whats on your mind :D

hell, who knows, maybe he will chime in and answer one of these one day ;)

i'll begin:

Dear Mr. Jobs,

do you own any other clothing? it seems like every photo i see you are constantly wearing jeans and a turtle neck

sincerely,

BLiNK

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Canada gets the shaft

Steve,

Canada is your closest neighbour why are we getting shafted on the iPhone 4 launch? Germany is getting it before us for pete's sake :confused:

sent from my iPhone:D

Steve Doherty

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Dear Steve

Please update the Mac Pro. It's been ages. I want a machine that gives me a sh!t eating grin and windburn every time I use it. Oh yeah, and put an SSD in there as standard goddamit!!

Your much poorer namesake,
Steve

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Steve, it is time to end the exclusivity, the "agreement in restraint of trade." "The steaming pile of failure" is as much an embarrassment to you as it is to itself. Even, if as you say, AT&T may fix the network by late summer, the business practices only get worse.

flyawaymike

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Steve, it is time to end the exclusivity, the "agreement in restraint of trade." "The steaming pile of failure" is as much an embarrassment to you as it is to itself. Even, if as you say, AT&T may fix the network by late summer, the business practices only get worse.

what he said.

iPao

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Dear Steve,

As somebody who recently just lost my Apple product virginity, I'd like to say... great job, so far! and push out the iOS4 already! ^_^

darcyjohnperkins

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Dear Steve,

When can I expect an iPhone 4 to land here in Australia? Why is it that it takes so long for your products to make their way down here? And what's up with there not being a 64GB iPhone 4?

- Sent from my iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods