Hobbies

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I know this is an iDevice site so we all ofcourse love our devices. So what else do you guys love? what are your other hobbies, interests, obsessions? I'm a car enthusiast I love modifying cars. This is my obsession and my devices play second fiddle to this addiction. My current car is a VW Passat and it is heavily modified, last year I spent 10-15K on modifications and maintenance it's only just begun :D. My other hobbies would be amateur photographer just got into using my DSLR a year ago and love it. This is a shot of my obsession riding on 19" rims

dsc0497y.jpg

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Actually, between full time college and a full time job, I really don't have time for anything other than posting here or tweeting somewhere.

But I like to collect old books, mainly from the Civil War and Navy history. I also have a collection of Bluejacket's Manuals, which are kinda like the Boy Scouts Manual except for the Navy. I have them going back to 1917 and 1918.

I also have a pen fetish, mainly fountain pens...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I collect spores, molds, and fungus. :)

So you're a fun-gi ;) yes yes old joke I know

I love old books, obviously not in the same league as you but to me I just try to wrap my head around how the world and people lived at that time it's fascinating stuff.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I love computers, sports, blackberries, all kinds of electronic devices, basically anything techy and sports!

remypos

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I am also a tech freak (phones, mp3 player, iPad, ebook readers, ...) and I love sports - football, basketball and now also soccer. At the moment I spend my free time watching the soccer world cup in South Africa. Although some games were a little boring, I really begin to like soccer, a very interesting game when it comes to tactics, you see that it is related to football, the two have a lot in common.

jcash74#WN

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I love phones, everthing about them. I like installing new OS's, running betas, whatever. I am also interested in cars (Very nice Passat OP!). The iPhone I bought last night on eBay will probably become another.
All this phone stuff and going to school full time for (of course) an AAS in IT Networking.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro