Matching accessories

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I thought I had posted a thread with pictures of the custom sticker I have on my Macbook Pro but search as I did I couldn't find it anywhere. Anyway now that my iPad is coming a friend of mine sent me a link to the matching skin for the iPad so I thought I would post both I will have matching :D

MB Pro
ironman1.jpg

iPad
il430xn145127041.jpg

I will cut the "Ironman" wording off the sticker don't like how it looks.

Another cool iPad skin for all you Joker lovers
il430xn145852860.jpg

Last edited:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OOps my goof

I have no idea why I can't edit the original post to get rid of the huge image but if a mod sees this can you please either remove the huge first image for me please. Anyway here is a resized image of my MB Pro

[image removed]

Mod edit: Nope, image is still giant :(

Thank you :D Really sorry about that I used a new image but it still wasn't resized. I usually catch it and edit right away but I wasn't able to edit the thread once it was posted.

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Those stickers look great, but I just can't bring myself to put one on mine. It's like a tattoo. I know I want one bad, but would get tired of it within a short amount of time and would want it removed.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL no sadly they don't :( if they did I'd be sporting one ;) ghostface you know what I get tired of things really fast, I usually change my wallpaper once a day on my phone and I've had it on my MB Pro for months now. It never gets old when I pull it out to work on the train or when I took it to the genius bar and everyone was taking pictures of it asking where to get it.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I used to have something like that for my iPhone. It was a sticker that was very difficult to place properly and didn't last long at all. I'd just rather not put another one on there again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro