recently purchased thread

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
For me, it was always heavy metal. AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Scorpions, etc. It all started with the Ramones, and Joan Jett.:p

I love that stuff too. And Metallica and Guns'n'Roses, and Cinderella. Remember them? But Metallica is about has hard of the stuff as I listen to.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I love that stuff too. And Metallica and Guns'n'Roses, and Cinderella. Remember them? But Metallica is about has hard of the stuff as I listen to.

Led Zeppelin concerts were great. How about Slayer and the BulletBoys? The loudest band i ever heard was Lamb of God. They opened the OzzFest at W.Palm Beach in '07. When my wife and i left that concert, i couldn't hear for about two or three hours.:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Led Zeppelin concerts were great. How about Slayer and the BulletBoys? The loudest band i ever heard was Lamb of God. They opened the OzzFest at W.Palm Beach in '07. When my wife and i left that concert, i couldn't hear for about two or three hours.:p

Way out there for me. I think the last concert I went to was either The Cars or The Go Gos.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
ctt1wbw isn't the only one buying leather jackets. :D

As some of you may know, I'm an Indiana Jones fan. To add on to my cosplay outfit, my replica Indiana Jones jacket arrived a few days ago...
IMG_20141003_143011.jpg

IMG_20141003_143053.jpg

I own other bomber jackets that are naturally worn from use. With this one, I want to accelerate the aging process and give it that worn look sooner...a blank canvas for me to do some work, if you will. :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
ctt1wbw isn't the only one buying leather jackets. :D

As some of you may know, I'm an Indiana Jones fan. To add on to my cosplay outfit, my replica Indiana Jones jacket arrived a few days ago...
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...l7tVpAOs/w317-h428-no/IMG_20141003_143011.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...XMUEhQ44/w317-h428-no/IMG_20141003_143053.jpg

I own other bomber jackets that are naturally worn from use. With this one, I want to accelerate the aging process and give it that worn look sooner...a blank canvas for me to do some work, if you will. :)

Does that jacket come with the hat and bull whip?:p

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Does that jacket come with the hat and bull whip?:p

No, but I already have those too. :) I have an Akubra Federation IV Deluxe fedora, doing the "Indy bash" myself to give it the same shape...see this video courtesy of Penman Hats on how it's done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozJKQVCgeZ4. I also have a real working whip (10 feet). Looking around for similar moc-style boots that Indy wore right now.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I got a flu shot and tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis shot. 💉 💉

Surprisingly, I didn't get a really sore lump, which any shots for tetanus produced in the past.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I got a flu shot and tetanus/diphtheria/pertussis shot. �� ��

Surprisingly, I didn't get a really sore lump, which any shots for tetanus produced in the past.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk
I had to get TDAP a couple years ago before my nephew was born and I still got pertussis like 6 months later. It was literally one of the most terrifying illnesses I've ever had. It took me more than a year to get over and every time I get a cold, the cough is still a nightmare, and lingers longer than it should. It totally damaged my lungs.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I just had a cat scan. Lucky for me they didn't anything. Not really real, but if you can read between the lines... some humor.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
A pair of Beats Studios. Can't afford new ones, these were refurbished for $130. Hopefully a good deal.

And yes, in Tennessee Vols orange!!!!

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 28