recently purchased thread

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
It's a regular iPod but waterproofed. It's about to get real in the pool. Thanks Underwater Audio! It even came with waterproof earphones that double as earplugs. :)

iPod.JPG

Goggles.png

430 can't come fast enough so I can try out the new goggles.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
How is that movie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty damn cool. I actually prefer it to Taken because the plot is more complex. It's a political, psychological thriller that doesn't disappoint. I've purchased three copies - a digital copy for myself from iTunes and two combo-packs, one for my dad and one for my step-dad, both as Father's Day gifts. I highly recommend it.

And my favorite part is that it's one of the few movies in the world with twists that are absolutely impossible to predict. You may have a hunch for a couple smaller twists, but there's a new twist around every corner.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
It's pretty damn cool. I actually prefer it to Taken because the plot is more complex. It's a political, psychological thriller that doesn't disappoint. I've purchased three copies - a digital copy for myself from iTunes and two combo-packs, one for my dad and one for my step-dad, both as Father's Day gifts. I highly recommend it.

And my favorite part is that it's one of the few movies in the world with twists that are absolutely impossible to predict. You may have a hunch for a couple smaller twists, but there's a new twist around every corner.

It sounds good. I'll have to check it out.

itsthisguyneil

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I just bought some of the Aviio in ear headphones that were on sale a few weeks ago through macdeals. They sound pretty good, the remote is kinda basic though, only one button (one press for pause/play, 2 presses for song skip, and hold down for Siri) but the mic is pretty good. First thing I did was put shrink wrap tubing on the headphone jack for reinforcement (see pic). I also love the flat cable design! All in all for $20 shipped I'm happy with them. They also come with 3 sets of rubber tips in both white and black. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1403893579.613692.jpg

Sent from my slightly out of date 4s

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
He's a Marine, he can't hear. He can't read either, and I'm surprised he can actually type on the forums... :)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
How is the sound quality?

Sound quality is excellent. They are very lightweight, and come with three different size ear plugs. I've used them on the treadmill, recumbent bike, and various weight machines, with no loss in sound quality. I'm using them with my LG G2, but i don't think that it matters what phone you use.:p