recently purchased thread

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Come buy mine, lol...

The money thing is stopping me however. What about a trade? A 2005 Jeep Wrangler with a leaky and ripped soft top, some rust, two bad shocks, a bad roll bar, and 150k miles? She ain't pretty, but she's got it where it counts, kid. :)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Some jeans in a "middle size" since I gained a few lbs back and my fat pants still fall off, but my small size is a little snug and I don't wanna rip the closure or look like I am trying too hard. I need to get it back together. And probably shouldn't have bought chocolate covered strawberries ;)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The money thing is stopping me however. What about a trade? A 2005 Jeep Wrangler with a leaky and ripped soft top, some rust, two bad shocks, a bad roll bar, and 150k miles? She ain't pretty, but she's got it where it counts, kid. :)

Hmmm...well, can we work out a deal for the Wrangler and possibly some kind of human slave labor? I have a lot of chores for the next 20 or so years. :)

I tell you, the worst part about having a truck like this while also trying to sell it is refraining from taking it out in the snow and ice. I really want to, but the last thing I need is a dinged up body that people get picky about when buying...an off road truck...lol.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm...well, can we work out a deal for the Wrangler and possibly some kind of human slave labor? I have a lot of chores for the next 20 or so years. :)

I tell you, the worst part about having a truck like this while also trying to sell it is refraining from taking it out in the snow and ice. I really want to, but the last thing I need is a dinged up body that people get picky about when buying...an off road truck...lol.

I know, I think my next truck or Jeep will be used so I don't have to worry about dinging it.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Finally found a vintage 70s leather jacket in my size. Should be here on Friday.

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 1
  • $1_57.JPG
    $1_57.JPG
    524.1 KB · Views: 1

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I have a 4WD and I hate, hate, hate, hate driving on ice and snow. People in the Corn Patch can barely drive as it is but even the mere mention of not even enough snow to make a footprint sends people into full stupid mode.

I bought mine used and I'm still picky about dings and dents. A truck threw a rock at my windshield about a week after I bought my truck. I had to pull over as I broke down crying. I'm a sissy. I know this.

I bought myself a Valentine's day present. A new mountain bike in my favorite color: Purple. Too bad there are no mountains in the CP. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR