recently purchased thread

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
A ridiculous supply of the Snack Factory Dark Chocolate Crunch Pretzel Thins at Costco. And some beef jerky. Costco is dangerous.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk
Thanks Laura -I'm loving it :yes:

:dancing: Enjoy! I just got myself a new case. I never used to like them but I'm now becoming a case addict lmao!
Thanks Anilu !! I used to be that way with my 4S....case after case LOL. But with my 5C I've decided to go without a case & just use a screen protector:) I really enjoy the build quality of the 5C it's VERY comfortable to hold :D

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just got back from my Girl's Weekend in Minne-soda, dont'chaknow, and we obviously did some shopping. I got a few pairs of pants for work, made a nice dent at Sephora and Nordstrom in a few departments, got a coat at Columbia (all of this stuff was on a list I premade!), plus we made some Target runs for my Canadian friend, as well as a trip to Ikea so I could pick up a few specific things since we STLL do not have one here. I got my nephew the Lillabo Train Set (all of the parts) for his upcoming birthday, and I am have inclined to call one of my friends that lives up there to see if she can go back and grab me another of two packs of a few of the ones I bought so he has a HUGE set. My dad and brother are making him a table to set it up on so I want to make sure there's lots of pieces. I also made my Nook pilgrimage.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
A silver 5s! And of course a new case for it. I had to order both on line and the case has already shipped. I'm hoping the phone comes earlier than stated.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I bought the same phone last week then met a celebrity on my way home. :)

Now I just need adapters and a spare lightning cable for work.
Yep - i saw your post about it - congrats to you as well with the new C:D
I also need one adapter and a car charger;)
soooooooo....who's the celebrity you met?

Aren't you glad you did ;) lmao

and I just purchased a new Retina 13" MBP with 8GB ram and 512GB storage... it's absolutely amaze balls over my early 2011 MBP
:Di'm THRILLED that i FINALLY got it :yes:

enjoy your new MBP :)

I LOL'd at your "amaze balls" comment....my kids say that too :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh