Recently Purchased Items thread (post pictures!)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I purchased the "Insanity Workout" from Beachbody in March. I did the full 63 day program. Got in the best shape of my life from it. I still continue to do Insanity 2 or 3 nights a week along with my other workouts... I plan on purchasing "Turbo Fire" next.

ju5ypupy.jpg

utu9ese5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I purchased the "Insanity Workout" from Beachbody in March. I did the full 63 day program. Got in the best shape of my life from it. I still continue to do Insanity 2 or 3 nights a week along with my other workouts... I plan on purchasing "Turbo Fire" next.

i don't believe it. i need before & after pics

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
iPad mini

Xbox One Pre-Order

iPad mini cases

Olloclip for iPhone 5

​and some other stuff I can't remember at the moment.

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
ehu3y3ub.jpg

JBL Flip in white. Love it. Might be time to get rid of my jawbone.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Purchased the iPhone 4S for my son's B-Day, along with a Green LifeProof case.

jaqy5u4u.jpg

ru7e6u8y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
a Vera Bradley "all-in-one" cross-body wristlet in midnight blues - I LOVE this little wristlet/wallet. It has just the perfect amount of space for necessary things to take on the go !!

?Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to him. I enjoy the LP on the i5, but on the 4 and 4s, it feels like there is too much material and harder to use the touchscreen.

Thanks Duvi. He really likes the 4S. However, like you found with the LP case, he did not like the responsiveness of the screen with that case on, so we bought him a Black Defender case instead. He is much happier with that case.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Duvi. He really likes the 4S. However, like you found with the LP case, he did not like the responsiveness of the screen with that case on, so we bought him a Black Defender case instead. He is much happier with that case.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk 2

Lol. Yup. The defender is muchhhhhh better.

I sold two of those LifeProofs today... haha. when it comes to $30 difference in accessory commission, I have no problems selling it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal