Recently Purchased Items thread (post pictures!)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought a new kitchen faucet last night. The water leak I had ruined the one that was on the sink. Now I just need to call my plumber back and sweet talk him in to putting it on for me. :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
A black & white zebra Skinguardz skin for my phone along with zebra home button stickers to match, all from amazon :D

Can't wait till it gets here!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Grits, Eggs (over medium), Sausages, a pecan waffles, Orange juice and coffee from a nearby Waffle House....Hahahaha

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
SiriusXM baby!!

Although i don't really listen to it much anymore unless I'm traveling to and from Orlando, I've had Sirius Satellite radio so long that I don't even remember when I initially subscribed. I still have my trusty old Starmate ST1c receiver in my vehicle. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPad)

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Although i don't really listen to it much anymore unless I'm traveling to and from Orlando, I've had Sirius Satellite radio so long to that I don't even remember when I initially subscribed. I still have my trusty old Starmate ST1c receiver in my vehicle. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPad)

Our new Silverado has it and the trial ended, so we decided to upgrade the subscription so we could get it online and on the iPhone. How sweet it is.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just bought a dozen beautiful jersey tomatoes at a local farmers market...these things are absolutely amazingly delicious! I'm about to make some turkey sandwiches with them and my mouth is salivating while i type this...just waiting for the wifer to get home.

catalypse

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
my original plan is to buy a logitech gaming mouse... instead, i ended up with this:

19677.png

Logitech Anywhere Mouse MX?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro