So I haven't watched Lost yet this season...

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Am I missing out?

I have a fear that they're going to blow the ending the way Battlestar Galactica did and I'm kind of gun shy.

Do the writers have a plan?!

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I think this season has been pretty good... but I'm easily entertained. I'd say the only bummer for you would be if you are planning to eventually watch it, it may be nearly impossible not to have the ending spoiled for you.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
I've been so hit-and-miss with that show that I've all but given up and plan on watching the whole shootin' match when it's out on DVD. Denny Crane!

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I like the show, but the answers are not coming in fast and furious in the final season. We are 9 episodes in and just really getting somewhere. I agree with Leanna, you better get started because with Twitter, Facebook, etc. etc it will be impossible to not have the ending ruined.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Here's a general rule of thumb about LOST and answers. If there's a question that relates to survivors of 815, it will be answered. This has always been a character driven show, not about who built the statue or why Tunisia is the exit for the island. Also, some things will be left to the viewers to interpret. For example, Ben had mentioned early on to his people that Jack wasn't on Jacob's list. He clearly is, so why lie about it? That's up to the viewers interpretation.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
As ghost says, I think there's a lot to be left unanswered, and the start of this season just made me question a few more things. The last few episodes have started to clear things up, and I'm hoping that the last stretch of episodes is gonna be one hell of a ride.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Oh and one other thing. People refer to what's going on as an alternate reality. That is incorrect. By calling it an alternate reality, that would infer that one is right and one isn't. The truth is that they both are correct and will merge.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Thanks, I'm stockpiling them at the moment and I guess I'll watch them all before the finale.

Season 2 made me really nervous that the show runners were getting lost (no pun intended). Season 5 was hit and miss.

Please. Let them nail it. :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm just so disappointed I have nothing to say. (Disappointed that Ren? hasn't watched a single episode this season, not in the show.) Last week's episode finally answered a bunch of questions, and for a change, didn't open up a mess of new ones.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I'm just so disappointed I have nothing to say. (Disappointed that Ren? hasn't watched a single episode this season, not in the show.) Last week's episode finally answered a bunch of questions, and for a change, didn't open up a mess of new ones.

i completly agree! i actually told my wife that i thought it was the best LOST episode i had ever seen. explained a lot, and was very well done.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro