how are YOU feeling at the moment?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
HOT. And not in a sexy way.

78 in our office. Heat is set on 55. It won't shut off. Facilities services (building maintenance) has to call the company that installed the system because they've done all they can do.

It'll be Wednesday before they can come see what's going on.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Fat and happy...after eating an enormous Moe's burrito, my day of productivity has officially stopped, and i am on cruise control until 1830.

1830? What the heck is that? An address? (Laughing) Hey, I'm a civilian...:D...We the people say 6:30 P.M.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
1830? What the heck is that? An address? (Laughing) Hey, I'm a civilian...:D...We the people say 6:30 P.M.

I'm not letting uncle sam stiff me for pay! If he wants me to put 1830 instead of 630 like the rest of the normal world, dammit, he's getting 1830. I ain't about to turn in a post sheet that says "0630-630" and let them pay me for one minute! ;) :D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not letting uncle sam stiff me for pay! If he wants me to put 1830 instead of 630 like the rest of the normal world, dammit, he's getting 1830. I ain't about to turn in a post sheet that says "0630-630" and let them pay me for one minute! ;) :D

LMAO...I hear ya! Hey, it's Friday. I gotta have some fun. :D

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Concerned. I got a class action lawsuit letter to me about my Nissan vehicle. Apparently, the radiator somethingorother will crack and allow coolant to mix in the transmission resulting in a strawberry milkshake of death. Right now, knock on wood, my truck is fine but the first symptom of SMOD is a heater that works intermittently.

Mine is doing that.

After it gets to the driving on rumble strips phase, I'll be out about $7000 to get it repaired. Looking into mechanical breakdown insurance I can't make crap out of it. The policies might as well be written in Latin for all the sense it makes.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Concerned. I got a class action lawsuit letter to me about my Nissan vehicle. Apparently, the radiator somethingorother will crack and allow coolant to mix in the transmission resulting in a strawberry milkshake of death. Right now, knock on wood, my truck is fine but the first symptom of SMOD is a heater that works intermittently.

Mine is doing that.

After it gets to the driving on rumble strips phase, I'll be out about $7000 to get it repaired. Looking into mechanical breakdown insurance I can't make crap out of it. The policies might as well be written in Latin for all the sense it makes.

I know the feeling...we just dropped $4k on my wife's Lexus and all because of a stupid, stupid, STUPID design of Toyota on the motor where they decided a plastic piece would be the best choice for something that sits in a very high temperature area...it broke, and took half the motor with it. Good times.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Although this is the 3rd consecutive rainy day, I feel great. I just finished running on the treadmill after missing a few days and I'm glad I did. :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling cold! It is a miserable rainy, sleety and snowy day here in NY. I'm wishing for some sunshine to come my way soon.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Deceived. all of those years of me watching Lance Armstrong demolish the field time & time again in le Tour de France just to find out it was too good to be true

PHUCK YOU Lance! Dick.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Nervous. Just learned that Mike Seidel, one of the Weather Channel guys, is in Little Rock reporting live.

If Jim "I Voluntarily Strap Myself to a Tree During A Hurricane So I Don't Miss a Moment" Cantore and/or Reed Timmer show up, we're all doomed.

I'd love to meet all of them, but not all at once and not right now in the middle of a significant tornado outbreak.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm tired. There's nothing good on TV & tonight's college basketball games are boring.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Pissed the F*** off. My homeowner's insurance dropped me because I've had 2 claims in under a year - NEITHER of which were my fault. Tornado damage on one and a leak in my foundation - which is the one no one wants to insure me for.

Now I'm considered uninsurable and I've got until March to find new insurance. Looks like it'll be one of those let the mortgage company decide and pay five times as much as I was paying before. Then I'll lose my house to foreclosure because my payment will go through the roof because I can't afford it to cover the shortage in my escrow account.

Burn in hell Farm Bureau.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Ginger - if I were you, I'd look into filing a complaint with your state's insurance commission and/or Attorney General...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Ginger - if I were you, I'd look into filing a complaint with your state's insurance commission and/or Attorney General...

Legally they can't drop me for too many claims. They can however BS a reason like in my case it's "conditions of property." That's all I get told when I call to find out why I'm being dropped but we all know the real reason why.

I've talked with several companies only to be turned down because of my foundation problem. I've got an appointment with Nationwide later on today. --Fingers Crossed--

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Lazy...soooo lazy. I've literally accomplished NOTHING but watch TV and played Xbox today. It was nice, don't get me wrong, but now that the evening has arrived, and my wife is getting a little stir crazy (since she shared the laziness with me today), i feel like i should do something...

...Nahhhh...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods