how are YOU feeling at the moment?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's cold, the day has been long and the people have been a pain in the a*s...but we just found out that my wife is being brought on full time to an ABC production called "Devious Maids" and that literally made my year! So excited i could dance in joy. :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I actually got up and went Christmas shopping .... >alone<...:D...I entered the store, grabbed the items I wanted to get, paid for them and was out the door. Had I had company, I would probably still be at the store or had visited several stores and still not be home yet....lol

Same goes for me as well D. When it's "just Pink" i'm in and out, but when its Pink & Co., the mall trip just never seems to end! LOL

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
EAGER!!! The Hobbit premiere is tomorrow night and I can't freaking wait!!! Now, if they would only make a movie for "The Silmarillion"... :D

I'm also slightly bummed.. I told my girlfriend who is going with me that I was going to dress up as Elrond for the premiere, and so she gifted me with a "The Hobbit" t-shirt and told me I wasn't allowed to dress up. -_____-

+1 for her.

- VZW iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm about to go running so I feel a bit apprehensive. My mind is willing, but my body is telling me to quit pretending to still be in the Marines...hahaha...:D....This will be a 5-mile run today...hopefully...so wish me luck....;)

Turb0x3r

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I feel good today, I just need to clean up the house and prepare to fly up to PA this weekend for a christmas gathering.. Oh what Jolly with the in-laws :p

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Feeling good!!! Finally getting to relax even though this was a day off. I had the Cablevision guy come buy to bring me back from Fios with the same schpeal as fhe last time we spoke, had the Fios woman ring my bell to sell me Fios, again with me screaming through the door saying 'already have it'. Two FedEx guys wanting me to take neighbors' whom I didn't know packages at 10PM; if I did, it would result in MORE doorbell ringing. My pit bull slash Yorkie barking at the first FedEx guy and chasing him down the hall (not really chasing, no one is afraid of him lol)

Now watching the 100th version of Scrooge for the 100th time. :)

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

dinaputri91

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
My Feeling just Plain, and Medium,
Because one of my Brother leaving to germany, and I just feel missing something :)
But at work, everything okay, so I feel lil bit relaxs

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got home with the wife after finishing up xmas shopping...ate a TON of mexican food and now, we're taking a nap on the couch watching Fringe. Awesome day!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently waiting in a ridiculously long line of vehicles waiting to see the Festival of Lights display with my family. Although I'm upbeat, Im starting to get tired of the wait.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This is the first time in YEARS that xmas shopping is done, plans are set and ready to go for Xmas eve and day, and I can literally just sit here all day with a blanket and beer and enjoy football ALL DAY. My Falcons won last night and GT alum Megatron broke Rice's record for receiving yards...2012 rocks my face off!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This is the first time in YEARS that xmas shopping is done, plans are set and ready to go for Xmas eve and day, and I can literally just sit here all day with a blanket and beer and enjoy football ALL DAY. My Falcons won last night and GT alum Megatron broke Rice's record for receiving yards...2012 rocks my face off!

I forgot about the game last night, but then again, it's not like I was able to watch it anyway..:).. I did see the interview of him after the game with his dad in tow. He was very humble and respectful and I tip my hat to him.

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
A little sad as this year I will be spending the holiday alone; however, not really alone as I have my little blessing with me, my Yorkie, Miles!!

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Feeling tired. Don't have to work today so I'm going to catch up on my sleep.

Tapatalking
I hear ya. It's basically a rainy day here and I'm in that lazy/sleepy mode and am just wasting time on the net before I decide what to do today if anything. Anyway, enjoy your sleep, my friend.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thus far, I feel quite well. It's 39 degrees outside, but I'm warm and toasty inside. I need to get prepared to run since I missed the last couple of days.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro