how are YOU feeling at the moment?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually feeling a bit tired this evening to the point where I might go to bed early.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
"cold" front passed thru North Iowa... was 61 at 11:36AM... now, 54... going to be unseasonably warm all week... and we got a whopping 1/100" of rain out of it.

That's what we're supposed to get. 45 tonight. 70 by Thursday. I was cheated out of a winter last year. Looks like this year will be the same thing. No snow. No cold weather.

I may just make my goal of not lighting my heater before Martin Luther King day.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm feeling blah, at the moment. Thinking I need some sugar to wake up, even tho I've been at work for 2 hours.

Send me some. I'm rather upset. Some genius decided to remove the good stuff in the vending machines at the hospital and replace them with baked sun chips, dehydrated apple slices and fat free Cheez Its.

I want a cupcake not baked Lays.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling downright lazy this morning. I suppose I should make a couple of cups of coffee to get me going, huh?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Man I ran out of coffee at home now I'm dragging. I have to go make a store run real quick lol.

Tapatalking on my iPhone
I hear ya. I just finished my first cup and I'm starting to feel rejuvenated...:D....Hurry and make that coffee run, my friend and have a fun-filled day.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Like my new avatar says is how I'm feeling about all the forum issues today 😡

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1355106590.885758.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1355106590.885758.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 11

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel good, thus far. I haven't run in a few days so I'm a little anxious to get back into the swing of it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
well I was dragging a$$ first thing this morning but didn't give in to my laziness & pushed myself to getting moving. Now I feel great & got a lot accomplished! :D it'll be nice at 7pm to kick up my feet & just chill.

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
well I was dragging a$$ first thing this morning but didn't give in to my laziness & pushed myself to getting moving. Now I feel great & got a lot accomplished! :D it'll be nice at 7pm to kick up my feet & just chill.

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

I actually got up and went Christmas shopping .... >alone<...:D...I entered the store, grabbed the items I wanted to get, paid for them and was out the door. Had I had company, I would probably still be at the store or had visited several stores and still not be home yet....lol

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling sick of this up & down weather we are having here. It's like 65 degrees but tomorrow it's going to be 40 degrees. This weather is crazy.

Tapatalking on my iPhone

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm feeling sick of this up & down weather we are having here. It's like 65 degrees but tomorrow it's going to be 40 degrees. This weather is crazy.

Tapatalking on my iPhone

We got that last night. 71 at noon. 30 at midnight. Thunderstorms and hail in between.

I had to put my blanket on my horse to keep her from getting sick. Temperature changes that drastic always make her sick. I'm sure when I put it on her and it was 70 outside she thought I lost my mind. When she woke up this morning, I'm sure she was glad she had it on.

Right now, I'm okay. I'm on vacation after tomorrow for five wonderful days. :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
We got that last night. 71 at noon. 30 at midnight. I had to put my blanket on my horse to keep her from getting sick. Temperature changes that drastic always make her sick.

Right now, I'm okay. I'm on vacation after tomorrow for five wonderful days. :)

That's messed up! Hope your horse is ok. It's crazy because a lot of people are catch colds and stuff of this weather too.

Tapatalking

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's overcast & a tad on the cold side and it's making me sleepy. I suppose I should take an hour nap....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods