how are YOU feeling at the moment?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pretty good. I've finally accomplished everything I set out to get done today;)

In addition, I've FINALLY made it to Verizon just to "snoop" around at other smartphone devices for curiosity sake.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm with Pink, morning already? I also have no desire to do the mountain of homework I have. Better open up a can of motivation so enjoy some of the weekend!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not bad. I'm just getting up and am a little excited about updating my 4S to iOS 6. I suppose I should go and eat breakfast, have a cup of coffee or two, charge my iPhone and patiently wait for the update to roll out.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Feel good today. Just found out that i've been banned from the Crackberry forums. Got tired of getting ragged on when i went there for the Android sub forums, so i decided to give it back to them. They didn't like it, hence the ban. Soooo, i guess that my job is done, and mission accomplished.:p

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Feel good today. Just found out that i've been banned from the Crackberry forums. Got tired of getting ragged on when i went there for the Android sub forums, so i decided to give it back to them. They didn't like it, hence the ban. Soooo, i guess that my job is done, and mission accomplished.:p

Holy shiit Grunt, seriously? How long are you banned for, or is it a permanent ban?

Damn....

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Permanent, i guess. I'm tired of those whining fanboys. It will get worse, on the Crackberry Forums, until the BB10 devices come out. :p

I skipped outta there prob about 2wks into owning my 4S....Omg, that place is gonna be nutzzzzzz if bb10 doesn't come out when it's scheduled to again.... All heII will break loose indeed!!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I skipped outta there prob about 2wks into owning my 4S....Omg, that place is gonna be nutzzzzzz if bb10 doesn't come out when it's scheduled to again.... All heII will break loose indeed!!

I'm done with that forum. I'll never get another BB, but the android sub-forum was cool, until the BB fanboys ruined it. They can dish it out, but they can't take it.LOL:p

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm done with that forum. I'll never get another BB, but the android sub-forum was cool, until the BB fanboys ruined it. They can dish it out, but they can't take it.LOL:p

Yea, I don't blame you. I know I won't be getting another bb any time again either. It really still amazes me to this day how people could get sooooo worked up to defend a platform they use as if it's going to save the world LOL

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Yea, I don't blame you. I know I won't be getting another bb any time again either. It really still amazes me to this day how people could get sooooo worked up to defend a platform they use as if it's going to save the world LOL

What amazes me is that these BB fanboys really believe that Rim cares about them. The only person who does care about them is Crackberry Kevin.LOL:rolleyes:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Dread. I've got to go to a wedding tomorrow. We're childhood friends and my sister is the maid of honor, but this is one of those dinner scenes from Titanic type weddings where everyone dresses black tie.

I wear scrubs for a living. I don't do dress up.

Never in my life have I wanted to get a stomach bug or a nasty fever as much as I want it now.

Maybe I can find a sick kid to sneeze all over me at work...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods