how are YOU feeling at the moment?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now that I've finished my morning run and have showered, I feel great! Now I'm hungry. :)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Tired. For the last eight days, I've been dealing with a plumber, a construction crew and my homeowner's insurance adjuster. At least it's finally over and I have my house back.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i'm legit beyond exhausted right now. I've been on the go alllll day and have literally just had a chance to sit down with my laptop and do mindless things lol (and possibly do some case shopping lol)

I also was reading on the front page blog of imore at 5am this morning that the iPhone 5(?) may be announced as early as Sept. I'm excited for this to see whats new and up coming for Apple even though i dont have an upgrade avail. I just want to see - i cant wait! LOL :D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i'm legit beyond exhausted right now. I've been on the go alllll day and have literally just had a chance to sit down with my laptop and do mindless things lol (and possibly do some case shopping lol)

I also was reading on the front page blog of imore at 5am this morning that the iPhone 5(?) may be announced as early as Sept. I'm excited for this to see whats new and up coming for Apple even though i dont have an upgrade avail. I just want to see - i cant wait! LOL :D

September will be here before you know it, my friend. By the way, you should have enough iPhone cases to open up a little shop, don't you?...;)

Just Me, D
(iPad 2)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
September will be here before you know it, my friend. By the way, you should have enough iPhone cases to open up a little shop, don't you?...;)

Just Me, D
(iPad 2)

LOL - i think you & IrishRose were in the same mind frame last night with your thinking! She said the same thing in an iPhone 5 thread!

:eek:i seriously do need to sell some of my cases indeed tho.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm hungry & in need of coffee and after my daughter finishes volleyball practice (around 10 o'clock), I'm going to pick her up and then take her and her brother to breakfast.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling lazy today and I attribute it to me eating too much food at a nearby seafood restaurant last night. I will definitely have to run it off a little later. In the meantime, I need to get up and get my day started.

Just Me, D
(iPhone)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Content. I'm finally making progress with my two year old horse on halter breaking him. He's a stubborn creature. His mother was so much easier to deal with.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! Just got home from a princess shift at work and I am now officially on vacation for 11 days.
sleep-037.gif

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Content. I'm finally making progress with my two year old horse on halter breaking him. He's a stubborn creature. His mother was so much easier to deal with.

I love watching people ride their horses while I am skating through the park. It always amazes me to see how well trained they are and follow the commands of the rider. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling great. I'm at the Airborne Trampoline park with my youngest son and the place is packed. This is definitely the place to help kids burn off energy...lol

Just Me, D
(iPhone)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner