how are YOU feeling at the moment?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Amused. We just had a fire drill at work. An actual get out of the building and stand outside in the street and pretend we're about to die because we're all in first grade fire drill. The elevators were all shut down so we all had to walk down the stairwells and out the front door. At least I'm only on the 2nd floor. I feel bad for people on the 12th floor. :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
a little feisty today. gonna have to dust off my tin foil hat this evening before i meet with some friends

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:)pretty good today !! the sun is shining, the humidity is finally DOWN, the temp is comfortable with a nice breeze going.....what more could you ask for on a beautiful day!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I feel good today with the exception of a slight headache, but I am attributing it to my eyeglasses needing to be refitted. Again, other than that, all is well, thankfully.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Frustrated. Very frustrated. I know now why the ex is the ex. He doesn't listen to a damn thing I say and will continue to do things his way no matter what I say or do. FFS I give up.

Him: I need a job.
Me: - applies him to jobs -
Him - gets phone call about job interview and training-
Him: (to me) I don't have time to take off for an interview or two weeks of paid training..
Me - Aren't you self employed??!?! Take the **** off! You want a job. You need a job. You have a job offer but you won't go? FFS. Find me a brick wall.
Him: Why?
Me: Bashing my skull against a wall is less painful than trying to deal with you.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Frustrated. Very frustrated. I know now why the ex is the ex. He doesn't listen to a damn thing I say and will continue to do things his way no matter what I say or do. FFS I give up.

Him: I need a job.
Me: - applies him to jobs -
Him - gets phone call about job interview and training-
Him: (to me) I don't have time to take off for an interview or two weeks of paid training..
Me - Aren't you self employed??!?! Take the **** off! You want a job. You need a job. You have a job offer but you won't go? FFS. Find me a brick wall.
Him: Why?
Me: Bashing my skull against a wall is less painful than trying to deal with you.

LMAO!....I'm not laughing at you, my friend. I'm laughing with you. There is turmoil and bits of insanity in EVERY relationship especially when an ex is involved. Believe me, I feel your frustration. If you can, enjoy a 30 minutes walk or jog. You'll be rejuvenated afterwards. Enjoy the rest of your day. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
LMAO!....I'm not laughing at you, my friend. I'm laughing with you. There is turmoil and bits of insanity in EVERY relationship especially when an ex is involved. Believe me, I feel your frustration. If you can, enjoy a 30 minutes walk or jog. You'll be rejuvenated afterwards. Enjoy the rest of your day. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Men! Can't live with them. Can't live without them. Pass the beer nuts.

I just ignore him now. He calls to complain. Wants to know what I think and I just shake my head and say no.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Tired! I stayed up late last night to watch a movie called "The Mist" with my hubby. Never got to see the end of it cause I had to be up for work at 4:20am and the movie was still going on after 11pm.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting tired and a little sleepy. I need to force myself to go to bed so I can get up around 6:30 tomorrow morning to run (GOD willing) before the temperature reaches triple digits.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Amazing! It's been an awesome weekend and it's going to be a good week. We have enjoyed lots of tv on our new TV and Apple TV this weeken.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Very unhappy. Just heard on the news that the Phillies are talking about trading Cole Hamels. :(

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
relieved to see that when i checked my current weather this morn at 630am that it was a pleasant 69 degrees instead of 80 and that todays high will ONLY be in the mid to upper 80s.....looks like were gonna have a cold front moving in today:D

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Very unhappy. Just heard on the news that the Phillies are talking about trading Cole Hamels. :(

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Trade him before you lose him to free agency might be what they are thinking. I'm pretty unhappy too, but it's RIM news on my mind.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Not happy that my beloved Orlando Magic will be losing Dwight Howard although I know the team will rebound shortly thereafter.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty unhappy too, but it's RIM news on my mind.

I've kinda followed what goes on with them here and there, being a previous user and all. I hate to see any company struggling. I think I saw a report that RIM is getting rid of 5,000 employees - did i hear that correctly? :(

edit: I did a google search and found the article referring to what i heard, which is linked to the delay of BB10 being released. heres the article in case anyone else is interested in reading about it - i'm not posting this for anyone to comment negatively on it - so if you have nothing nice to post, pls dont post about it at all:)
RIM posts dismal earnings, delays BlackBerry 10 operating system - Fortune Tech

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty unhappy too, but it's RIM news on my mind.

I was reading on one of the tech sites that RIM won't be going to BB 10 OS till first quarter of 2013. That is a blow to every Blackberry user out there who was looking forward to the update.

Last edited: