how are YOU feeling at the moment?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I m tired and hungry at the moment. Ive just returned from a hilly 7 mile run on an empty stomach. After showering and getting dressed, I'm heading to a breakfast place to pig out, er um, put some well-needed carbs back into my system. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I m tired and hungry at the moment. Ive just returned from a hilly 7 mile run on an empty stomach. After showering and getting dressed, I'm heading to a breakfast place to pig out, er um, put some well-needed carbs back into my system. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

A well deserved pig out! Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
A little jittery today....it just seems to be that kind of day for me. Maybe a little too much caffeine this morning, lol.

But on another note-happy. I deleted tapatalk this morning from my phone:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
A little jittery today....it just seems to be that kind of day for me. Maybe a little too much caffeine this morning, lol.

But on another note-happy. I deleted tapatalk this morning from my phone:)

No...say it isn't so! You deleted Tapatalk from your iPhone? (gasp!) That is why you're all jittery..(laughing) What app are you using in its place, if any?

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
No...say it isn't so! You deleted Tapatalk from your iPhone? (gasp!) That is why you're all jittery..(laughing) What app are you using in its place, if any?

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

LOL, yes....yes indeed, I deleted that sucker D :p
I'm not using any app in its place on my phone. If I post on iMore (which is thee only forum I visit) i'll just use the mobile version of it from Safari OR I use my iPad....like I'm doing right now to post this:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm feeling a tad lazy today. It's overcast outside and I'm basically waiting for it to rain.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Tired, and in need of a long vacation.
sleep-037.gif

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
ATM, still pretty fokkin ticked off about the DIY case from case mate I purchased. Other than that, I'm ready to enjoy my weekend.....it was a crazy busy week so I'm looking forward to just chillin and kickin back:) my maid & butler can pick up the slack:p (wishful thinking lol)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal