I'm well rested and a tad irritated, but as always, I'm grateful to be alive and in good health.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    06-07-2012 07:01 AM
    I'd ask you to share, but my sponsor might get mad! I'll have 10 years sober in July (if I make it, One Day at a Time!)
    good for you - stay on track !!

today - meh, a bit tired, enjoying my 4 cup brew of french vanilla & organizing all the voices in my head on what is on point to get done today !! If everyone in there would stop yelling i could sort things out better One at a time when speaking please LOL !!
    06-07-2012 08:31 AM
    i dont think so!!!!!!!!

click to view quoted image
    sweep...sweep...sweep...sweep!!!
    06-07-2012 04:20 PM
    confused because iTunes has NOT been saving all of my previous back ups that i've done weekly.....
    06-07-2012 06:45 PM
    I'm tired and hungry. I just finished doing some wind sprints. I didn't do as many as the last time but I'm thankful to still be able to run like that at age 49.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    06-07-2012 07:10 PM
    Amused. We just had a fire drill at work. An actual get out of the building and stand outside in the street and pretend we're about to die because we're all in first grade fire drill. The elevators were all shut down so we all had to walk down the stairwells and out the front door. At least I'm only on the 2nd floor. I feel bad for people on the 12th floor.
    06-11-2012 10:29 AM
    a little feisty today. gonna have to dust off my tin foil hat this evening before i meet with some friends
    kch50428 likes this.
    06-14-2012 01:17 PM
    pretty good today !! the sun is shining, the humidity is finally DOWN, the temp is comfortable with a nice breeze going.....what more could you ask for on a beautiful day!!
    06-15-2012 01:23 PM
    I feel good today with the exception of a slight headache, but I am attributing it to my eyeglasses needing to be refitted. Again, other than that, all is well, thankfully.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-15-2012 02:07 PM
    Frustrated. Very frustrated. I know now why the ex is the ex. He doesn't listen to a damn thing I say and will continue to do things his way no matter what I say or do. FFS I give up.

Him: I need a job.
    Me: - applies him to jobs -
    Him - gets phone call about job interview and training-
    Him: (to me) I don't have time to take off for an interview or two weeks of paid training..
    Me - Aren't you self employed??!?! Take the **** off! You want a job. You need a job. You have a job offer but you won't go? FFS. Find me a brick wall.
    Him: Why?
    Me: Bashing my skull against a wall is less painful than trying to deal with you.
    06-25-2012 10:28 AM
    Frustrated. Very frustrated. I know now why the ex is the ex. He doesn't listen to a damn thing I say and will continue to do things his way no matter what I say or do. FFS I give up.

Him: I need a job.
    Me: - applies him to jobs -
    Him - gets phone call about job interview and training-
    Him: (to me) I don't have time to take off for an interview or two weeks of paid training..
    Me - Aren't you self employed??!?! Take the **** off! You want a job. You need a job. You have a job offer but you won't go? FFS. Find me a brick wall.
    Him: Why?
    Me: Bashing my skull against a wall is less painful than trying to deal with you.
    LMAO!....I'm not laughing at you, my friend. I'm laughing with you. There is turmoil and bits of insanity in EVERY relationship especially when an ex is involved. Believe me, I feel your frustration. If you can, enjoy a 30 minutes walk or jog. You'll be rejuvenated afterwards. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-25-2012 10:34 AM
    LMAO!....I'm not laughing at you, my friend. I'm laughing with you. There is turmoil and bits of insanity in EVERY relationship especially when an ex is involved. Believe me, I feel your frustration. If you can, enjoy a 30 minutes walk or jog. You'll be rejuvenated afterwards. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Men! Can't live with them. Can't live without them. Pass the beer nuts.

I just ignore him now. He calls to complain. Wants to know what I think and I just shake my head and say no.
    06-25-2012 11:14 AM
    Tired! I stayed up late last night to watch a movie called "The Mist" with my hubby. Never got to see the end of it cause I had to be up for work at 4:20am and the movie was still going on after 11pm.
    06-25-2012 01:09 PM
    Men! Can't live with them. Can't live without them. Pass the beer nuts..
    Ain't this the truth. Oh, I take a beer when I'm off work in a few more hours.
    06-25-2012 01:12 PM
    Tired! I stayed up late last night to watch a movie called "The Mist" with my hubby. Never got to see the end of it cause I had to be up for work at 4:20am and the movie was still going on after 11pm.
    I watched that! Be glad you missed the end...
    06-25-2012 02:26 PM
    ...snipped... Can't live with them. Can't live without them....snipped...
    Hey, that's our line. Our = us men.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    06-25-2012 03:01 PM
    Exhausted but fighting off the urge to sleep.
    07-01-2012 09:56 PM
    I'm getting tired and a little sleepy. I need to force myself to go to bed so I can get up around 6:30 tomorrow morning to run (GOD willing) before the temperature reaches triple digits.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    07-01-2012 10:14 PM
    Amazing! It's been an awesome weekend and it's going to be a good week. We have enjoyed lots of tv on our new TV and Apple TV this weeken.
    07-01-2012 10:18 PM
    Very unhappy. Just heard on the news that the Phillies are talking about trading Cole Hamels.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.
    07-02-2012 07:27 AM
    relieved to see that when i checked my current weather this morn at 630am that it was a pleasant 69 degrees instead of 80 and that todays high will ONLY be in the mid to upper 80s.....looks like were gonna have a cold front moving in today
    07-02-2012 07:42 AM
    Very unhappy. Just heard on the news that the Phillies are talking about trading Cole Hamels.

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.
    Trade him before you lose him to free agency might be what they are thinking. I'm pretty unhappy too, but it's RIM news on my mind.
    07-02-2012 09:40 AM
    Not happy that my beloved Orlando Magic will be losing Dwight Howard although I know the team will rebound shortly thereafter.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    07-02-2012 10:36 AM
    I'm pretty unhappy too, but it's RIM news on my mind.

I've kinda followed what goes on with them here and there, being a previous user and all. I hate to see any company struggling. I think I saw a report that RIM is getting rid of 5,000 employees - did i hear that correctly?

edit: I did a google search and found the article referring to what i heard, which is linked to the delay of BB10 being released. heres the article in case anyone else is interested in reading about it - i'm not posting this for anyone to comment negatively on it - so if you have nothing nice to post, pls dont post about it at all
    RIM posts dismal earnings, delays BlackBerry 10 operating system - Fortune Tech
    Last edited by Pink; 07-02-2012 at 12:18 PM.
    07-02-2012 12:06 PM
    I'm pretty unhappy too, but it's RIM news on my mind.
    I was reading on one of the tech sites that RIM won't be going to BB 10 OS till first quarter of 2013. That is a blow to every Blackberry user out there who was looking forward to the update.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 07-02-2012 at 02:55 PM.
    07-02-2012 02:53 PM
672 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD