Veterans Day 2009

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Good Day iPhone Community. Just a Reminder as to the importance of today 2009/11/11. Veterans Day 2009. Let's give thanx that we live in a FREE Country. Let's give thank's and pray for the safety of our serving Brothers and Sisters that we can enjoy our Freedoms. Can we pray for our Leaders that they seek Guidance and Wisdom in this time of turmoil ? Finall, can we pray for our Fallen and their families, for they GAVE the ULTIMATE PRICE FOR FREEDOM. Pray for the victims of the Ft. HOOD Massacre and SWIFT Judgement for ALL those involved. Also take a few moments and write your Congressman and Senator with this Question: How did the FBI, DOD, Homeland Security and the Ranking Officer's at two Military Posts Know of this TERRORIST's ACTIVITIES, TIES TO Groups whom wish to bring harm to American's and Do NOTHING ? Now 13 American's are DEAD and 28 Wounded... WHY ? ?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i believe that was a perfect example of people just simply assuming that something like that would/could never happen to them.
unfortunately it takes something like this to happen before we realize how wide open we are to crap happening like this every day.
thanks for the post.

C Nugget

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I don't pray, but I thoroughly enjoyed Veteran's Day. I ate free at Applebees and my friend bought me my favorite shot to top it off. I hope they do the same thing next year.

Every time I hear about another fallen service member, I feel like my whole chest sinks. Luckily all of my friends I'm still in touch with that have deployed to the Mid East or Cuba in support of OIF/OEF have come back in one piece, physically and are just intent on enjoying life. Hopefully they can continue to enjoy the support of people like you, IGoSlo. People who respect and appreciate their service, but who don't blindly allow the government to lead them.

I wanna know the same thing about 9/11, my friend.
At first I didn't wanna believe it. A first generation American born to Muslim immigrants shoots up over a dozen of his Army brethren was just too easy of a story. But now that all of this information about him being investigated and meeting with rogue imams has come to light...man.
I don't know everything about the situation, but I do know that I don't give a damn that he'll never walk again.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73