What else do you carry along with your iphone everyday?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
iPhone, wallet, Leatherman and keys. That;s it for my pockets. Too much to list in my computer bag :)

amorok

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Well, when I'm in civvies I carry keys, lighter, wallet, hankie, coin(it's a military thing), chapstick, Kershaw whirlwind, SIG P229 and two reloads. In uniform I drop the SIG in favor of a leatherman and led minimag.

Toby

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Right front pocket: iPhone
Right front belt: Company ID
Left front/side belt: pouch for personal Centro
Left front pocket: Truck key, USB thumb drive with truck accessory keys (bed lock, jackrabbit key, hitch keys), AOB (Association of Brewers which is currently known as the Brewers Association and includes the American Homebrewers Association) bottle opener with building keys (house, office, desk), money clip with credit card/license slots, two dollars in quarters

Don't carry a gun since I have no reason to. Have considered getting a CC permit before, but not in the position where it's required at the moment. My thoughts on guns and alcohol are pretty much the same. Neither are a problem in the proper hands, although the right hands would not generally mix the two.

Stephxieh

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
My purse weighs more than my dog..

Iphone, Iphone charger, Wallet, Pens (about 800), Kleenex, Keys, Work Keys, Work Security card, Gum, Digital Camera, Assorted Girl stuff most of you could care less about.

Zoso1048

Oct 18, 2009
www.facebook.com
My purse weighs more than my dog..

Iphone, Iphone charger, Wallet, Pens (about 800), Kleenex, Keys, Work Keys, Work Security card, Gum, Digital Camera, Assorted Girl stuff most of you could care less about.

I'm assuming your "purse" is actually a fairly large piece of luggage. Lmao.

And I carry my iPhone and my keys...no need for excess.

Stephxieh

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
No I would prefer not to be a dog in purse girl. I just got used to bigger bags so I can fit my lunch and a book. Thermos. Ds sometimes.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Keys, credit cards and other credentials, a battery, and one or more headsets. Depending on where I am going, I may also carry a MiFi.

I look forward to a day when the iPhone is all one needs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro