And us girls from the south appreciate the serious (and well protected) boys from the south!
    10-27-2009 05:21 PM
    You know us boys from the south like power and as for the Otterbox....I always use protection!
    Amen!! Brother!! Amen!!

And us girls from the south appreciate the serious (and well protected) boys from the south!
    You gotta love Southern Bells!!
    10-27-2009 05:29 PM
    Kimber. Yum.
    10-27-2009 06:08 PM
    Carmex is great! and remind me never to bump into any of u carrying your guns
    10-27-2009 09:51 PM
    I respect your opinion and submit to you that, is it possible that alcohol personifies a person's personality and/or disposition? Or do you think alcohol has an opposite effect on one's personality and/or disposition? Or is alcohol simply a magic potion that supersedes any and all character traits and is solely responsible for making people do bad things?
    I totally agree with @cobra302's response to this. I firmly believe that people are responsible for their actions and blaming bad behavior on alcohol (movies, video games, music, etc...) really bothers me. I read a story once of a man who was suing a hotel because the bartender didn't make him stop drinking and he eventually fell down a flight of stairs - that irks me to no end.

Someone who is an alcoholic probably has a lower quality of life in general. They are likely depressed, stressed, and generally not happy... even when sober. Someone under these conditions is more likely to snap. This is what I meant when I said that the fact that the man was an alcoholic probably led him to make such a stupid decision.
    10-28-2009 06:26 PM
    Car keys, credit card and iPhone.
    10-30-2009 11:27 AM
    And a bit of cash!
    10-30-2009 11:28 AM
    My iPhone, my keys, wallet, lighter, pack of Camels, a pen (I'm a a student and a waiter, can never have too many pens) a few Dutchmasters, and a bag of alternate dutch fillings.
    11-01-2009 12:57 AM
    These are the items I carry daily!

iPhone 3GS, wallet, keys and Kimber Ultra Carry .45acp

dude that kimber is sweet!!! i've got a kimber custom II that i carry from time to time while working.
    11-01-2009 01:08 AM
    Yes it is. And now Glock has a .357??? Oh man...
    11-01-2009 05:55 AM
    iPhone, wallet, Leatherman and keys. That;s it for my pockets. Too much to list in my computer bag
    11-01-2009 10:23 PM
    Well, when I'm in civvies I carry keys, lighter, wallet, hankie, coin(it's a military thing), chapstick, Kershaw whirlwind, SIG P229 and two reloads. In uniform I drop the SIG in favor of a leatherman and led minimag.
    11-03-2009 07:41 PM
    Right front pocket: iPhone
    Right front belt: Company ID
    Left front/side belt: pouch for personal Centro
    Left front pocket: Truck key, USB thumb drive with truck accessory keys (bed lock, jackrabbit key, hitch keys), AOB (Association of Brewers which is currently known as the Brewers Association and includes the American Homebrewers Association) bottle opener with building keys (house, office, desk), money clip with credit card/license slots, two dollars in quarters

Don't carry a gun since I have no reason to. Have considered getting a CC permit before, but not in the position where it's required at the moment. My thoughts on guns and alcohol are pretty much the same. Neither are a problem in the proper hands, although the right hands would not generally mix the two.
    11-03-2009 08:55 PM
    iPhone, charger...
    11-04-2009 06:50 AM
    I understand your need for that firearm ... lol. I'll need one when I go with my Giants Jersey to Philly (Giants at Eagles) for my BDay next week. :-)
    Happy birthday by the way..too bad the Giants lost lol
    11-06-2009 06:36 PM
    My purse weighs more than my dog..

Iphone, Iphone charger, Wallet, Pens (about 800), Kleenex, Keys, Work Keys, Work Security card, Gum, Digital Camera, Assorted Girl stuff most of you could care less about.
    11-06-2009 07:34 PM
    My purse weighs more than my dog..

Iphone, Iphone charger, Wallet, Pens (about 800), Kleenex, Keys, Work Keys, Work Security card, Gum, Digital Camera, Assorted Girl stuff most of you could care less about.
    I'm assuming your "purse" is actually a fairly large piece of luggage. Lmao.

And I carry my iPhone and my keys...no need for excess.
    11-07-2009 06:28 PM
    true it's slightly bigger than my puppy.. haha
    11-07-2009 09:28 PM
    true it's slightly bigger than my puppy.. haha
    so do u put the puppy in the purse as well...lol
    11-08-2009 12:12 AM
    No I would prefer not to be a dog in purse girl. I just got used to bigger bags so I can fit my lunch and a book. Thermos. Ds sometimes.
    11-09-2009 11:34 AM
    Keys, credit cards and other credentials, a battery, and one or more headsets. Depending on where I am going, I may also carry a MiFi.

I look forward to a day when the iPhone is all one needs.
    11-09-2009 12:23 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD