What else do you carry along with your iphone everyday?

1911luver

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Well the title says it all what else does everyone here carry around besides their iphone every day? I'll go first besides whats pictured I also have car keys,ipod classic 80GB,spare change etc. I guess this is kind of a "whats in your pockets today?" type of thread.
015-1.jpg

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Well the title says it all what else does everyone here carry around besides their iphone every day? I'll go first besides whats pictured I also have car keys,ipod classic 80GB,spare change etc. I guess this is kind of a "whats in your pockets today?" type of thread.
015-1.jpg

how do you like that m&p? ive thought about one of those for a while. i carry a glock 27, i'll post up a pic of my pockets a little later..lol

1911luver

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Cobra302 I really like the M&P alot it a blast to shoot .357's out of for sure. The recoil isn't as bad as you read about on the gun forums.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
only in America Rene... Geez Louise, the first three! Lol.

I carry a wallet (just started carrying one again), BlackBerry Bold and my keys. My guns have to be kept hidden ;)

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I am in the Deep South where guns are but a "right of passage":rolleyes: but all I carry with me is my iPhone, my Car Keys, and my Wallet. I am trying to get to where I can leave my wallet at home and just take my Kiscense and a Credit Card.;)

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
@ rene lol, there is one piece up in my pic that explains why i carry what i do. its a part of life now it seems.

@ 1911, i like the size and the hammerless portion as well. i may have to go and try to find one to plink with!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm just hoping we don't get a pic from a woman who says she carries a wallet. :eek:

But yeah, those are nice pistols. I've had four myself.

I carry a wallet and my car key and my iPhone. And a case of condoms, cuz you never know... :D

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I'm gonna hope the first two posters are cops, assume that cobra has his badge pictured but upside down.

I carry iPhone, keys, wallet. Guess in the winter you could put down chapstick that I have in a pocket of each of my coats so I don't forget it.

1911luver

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
I speak for cobra302 but I'm not a cop I used to work as a bail enforcement agent. The gun legal and I have a license to carry it. I made a choice a long time ago not to be a victim I know this may seem strange to some. The decision to carry firearm is a big one and I take it very seriously. It's not for everyone but it is a peronal choice and it's mine.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You men folk have it made. Women just don't have pockets for a wallet. But it's ok, cause I can put my pistol in my purse. :) In my purse I have my iPhone, my WinPho, a dozen or so cords/chargers, a wallet, a bottle of ibuprofen, some lipgloss, and a Beretta .22 (spare clip in the glove box).

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a cop either. But I do have a permit to carry concealed. People often forget that guns don't kill people, people kill people. If we didn't have guns, we'd find another way to kill man....probably baseball bats or something. What we gonna do then? Ban baseball? I can take your eye out with a kitchen fork. We gonna outlaw forks now?

A lot of the crimes committed with guns in my city are with people who obtained their gun illegally in the first place. I certainly don't want to live in a society where the government and criminals have all the guns and private citizens are left to fend for themselves with whatever.

Alli, you go girl!

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
You men folk have it made. Women just don't have pockets for a wallet. But it's ok, cause I can put my pistol in my purse. :) In my purse I have my iPhone, my WinPho, a dozen or so cords/chargers, a wallet, a bottle of ibuprofen, some lipgloss, and a Beretta .22 (spare clip in the glove box).

lol, i've thought about carrying a murse just like jack bauer sometimes!!! i dont have enough pockets to hold everything.:eek:

carlbear

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
Well I am a guy and I carry an army satchel green tote bag and have everything from wallet to keys to mail to meds, cigs, and being from Texas my 38 of course and now my iphone.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Lately I've carried around less than a guy goes. Just carry my iPhone, keys, and necessary items from my wallet: ID, credit card, and school ID. With a purse, I carry around just way too much crap.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal