awwwww....how could you not love a face like that !!
    BrindawithanI likes this.
    02-26-2012 01:48 PM
    ....makiing a big Sunday dinner, every Sunday, and the house smells soooo good from all the food cooking
    +1! Getting ready to throw a couple of small smoked hams in the oven myself!
    02-26-2012 02:02 PM
    Really hot construction workers who are assigned to fix the massive hole they tore in the side of our office with a trackhoe AKA eye candy.
    BrindawithanI likes this.
    02-29-2012 03:38 PM
    Really hot construction workers who are assigned to fix the massive hole they tore in the side of our office with a trackhoe AKA eye candy.
    Kinda like when the hot firemen come by to check out the extinguishers...
    03-01-2012 12:22 AM
    Kinda like when the hot firemen come by to check out the extinguishers...
    Exactly.

Today's little things I love:

Finding out that Reed Timmer (The tornado chaser guy) is now single and was in Memphis earlier this morning at the airport. Thank God he didn't stick around. He's about as bad as Jim Cantore from the Weather Channel paying a visit.
    The therapy dogs who come to the hospital to see the kids. I spent 20 minutes earlier petting on a beautiful Golden Retriever named Jake. Made my day.
    03-02-2012 03:44 PM
    I love being able to hear a pin drop inside Cameron Indoor Stadium. Duke, there's more to basketball than lobbing up ****ing three pointers everytime you touch the ball. Learn how to play, man.
    03-05-2012 06:48 PM
    Duke going down AGAIN!!
    03-10-2012 07:03 PM
    this is about the time when i would come on here and give ctt1wbw crap about his 'heels' losing. however, they lost to a really good FSU team who has earned the respect around the NCAA with a couple of major wins this season

AND my Jayhawks aren't any better after them losing to Missouri Friday night. i have not watched any sports since then by the way. yes, i am a sore loser!

it looks like this March Madness is gonna be a crazy one!!
    03-11-2012 11:28 PM
    Not having a real winter this year. I hate cold weather. I hate snow even worse.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-15-2012 12:39 PM
    .....hearing the sounds of springs in the early a.m. Birds chirping, woodpeckers knocking, geese flying in from their winter vacation away.
    03-16-2012 08:01 AM
    I love Friday!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    03-16-2012 08:54 AM
    I love Friday!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    I'm with Irish Rose here. Too bad it's not pay day. That's next Friday.

I also love weather warm enough to play golf. I haven't played all winter so I know I'll suck exceptionally well tomorrow.
    03-16-2012 10:48 AM
    Missouri and Duke's early exit out of the NCAAB tourney. sayonara b!tches!

and my Jayhawks advancing, of course
    03-17-2012 09:49 AM
    I'm with Irish Rose here. Too bad it's not pay day. That's next Friday.

I also love weather warm enough to play golf. I haven't played all winter so I know I'll suck exceptionally well tomorrow.
    Ya never know, Laura. Sometimes taking a break from something and coming back makes us better. Anyway, good luck with your golf today.
    03-17-2012 09:56 AM
    Missouri and Duke's early exit out of the NCAAB tourney. sayonara b!tches!

and my Jayhawks advancing, of course
    Duke, baby!!!!! Way to go, Duke!!!! See what having no inside game gets ya??? LMAO!!!

Duke sucks, man, I really hate that team.
    03-17-2012 10:03 AM
    Duke, baby!!!!! Way to go, Duke!!!! See what having no inside game gets ya??? LMAO!!!

Duke sucks, man, I really hate that team.
    I'm a long time Duke basketball fan and after watching Duke's opening dunk, I thought they'd run away with the victory so I opted to watch the Magic vs Nets game instead. When I checked on the Duke, the game was in the waning seconds of the 2nd half and they were losing and would eventually lose. I was like, WTH? (laughing). Oh well, That is what makes March Madness so appealing.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-17-2012 10:49 AM
    They got NO game at all unless it's shooting a three. Nothing inside the 3 point arc. Nothing in the paint, no big men, fair to middlin transition game... When they win, they win because they nail threes. And at the same time, they lose because they can't get the three point shot. Shut down Duke's perimeter game, and you got them. Lehigh? Fo realz? What's the tuition there, about 50 bucks a year compared to about three million a year at Duke? LOL
    03-17-2012 04:27 PM
    Ya never know, Laura. Sometimes taking a break from something and coming back makes us better. Anyway, good luck with your golf today.
    Wasn't able to play. I had an allergy attack from ****.

What I love...Good allergy drugs.
    03-20-2012 02:27 PM
    That iTunes finally decided to stop being a little whiney b!tch after a couple of hours and function as it should. Lol.

the network, system, or what ever ya wanna call it must've been over loaded during that particular time frame by me......sheesh !!
    03-20-2012 07:12 PM
    After recently upgrading to an iPhone4S, and very recently upgrading to the new iPad - I took the old iPad and iPhone4 into BestBuy, and traded them in for gift cards... took those and turned around and got a 2TB Apple Time Capsule/Time machine drive for a total out of pocket cost under $5.
    03-21-2012 04:49 PM
    After recently upgrading to an iPhone4S, and very recently upgrading to the new iPad - I took the old iPad and iPhone4 into BestBuy, and traded them in for gift cards... took those and turned around and got a 2TB Apple Time Capsule/Time machine drive for a total out of pocket cost under $5.
    hey Keith, did anyone ever tell you your avatar looks like the Brawny man? lol
    03-21-2012 05:59 PM
    hey Keith, did anyone ever tell you your avatar looks like the Brawny man? lol
    I've not heard that - It's a semi-realistic satire cartoon of myself made in Hoyle Cards.
    03-21-2012 06:02 PM
    I've not heard that - It's a semi-realistic satire cartoon of myself made in Hoyle Cards.
    pretty cool !! now you can tell your wife/gf/significant other that you rec'd a compliment of looking like the Brawny guy
    03-21-2012 06:14 PM
    ....this gorgeous spring weather were having

Sent from Pinks 4S using Tapatalk
    03-22-2012 02:51 PM
    ....this gorgeous spring weather were having

Sent from Pinks 4S using Tapatalk
    Me too.

Sent from my "new" iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-23-2012 12:41 AM
833 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD