little things you hate...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
If anyone hasn't figured out yet, I HATE Android fanboys. HATE THEM. Like I hate muslims and spiders. It's one thing to be a USER, as I am with a Nexus 7 and an iPad Mini and a computer user since the mid 70s. But I can't help myself when retard Android fanboys come to this site to criticize iPhone and Apple users and post their ignorant **** on the threads, like those morons about Rene's samsung commercials. I'll curse you from here to Sunday. If you have nothing constructive to say, which is every Android user, fsck off.

Have you been drinking Jack's, as i suggested?:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I hate people that call Bruce Jenner "heroic". It just makes me want to punch the **** out of people like that repeatedly until they see the inside of an ambulance.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Oh here's another thing I hate. Fanboys, namely on the Android side and especially the idiots at Flipboard, for saying that Apple copied a news app. Flipboard tweeted that they had it a few years ago. Nevermind the fact that the entire internet is a news app...

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Oh here's another thing I hate. Fanboys, namely on the Android side and especially the idiots at Flipboard, for saying that Apple copied a news app. Flipboard tweeted that they had it a few years ago. Nevermind the fact that the entire internet is a news app...

Haters are going to hate.

Soeasy

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Jokes! I could care less about tourists since I mostly avoid those parts of town.

But that was a rant that a buddy laid on us last night while out drinking martinis.

Cheers!

vyh77

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
Google ads loading so slow and crashing my browser for a while on almost every website I go :mad:

...that is when I don't have my ad blocker enabled :devil:

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Agree. However, you remind me of my all time favorite bumper sticker:

"God does not favor one group over another; religions do that."

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
How do you feel about cable ads that caution you to see your doctor before starting a low dose aspirin regimen or to see if your heart is heathy enough for sex? How about the ones that dramatize end of life crises to sell expensive debit life insurance?

What ads do you find particularly offensive?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Perhaps it would be fun to talk about bumper stickers. I liked the one that said "Wouldn't it be nice if schools had all the resources they could use and the Air Force had to hold a bake sale to buy its next bomb?" I really liked that one.

anon(9057135)

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
ATM, My Android phone. Can't wait to ditch it for an iPhone! I'm done with this lag and underpowered POS. (Hover over profile to view phone) I plan to get a 6S rose gold 😘

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2